Yuma's awakening.

Yuma asked Shark, "What happened Shark?" Shark doesn't reply. "Shark tell me what happened to me." Yuma said as he sat up and grabbed Shark's hand.
  Shark was hesitant to tell Yuma what happened. But finally said, "You were brainwashed Don Thousand and I hugged and kissed you and then you passed out." Yuma tries to stand but has no feeling in his legs. "Why can't I feel my legs." Yuma says with shock. "You were kicking and punching in your sleep more kicking so we used a remedy to numb your legs and the remedy must still be in effect." The other barians walk in and see Yuma is awake.
  "Shark! I thought we told you to stay away from yuma even if he woke up." Mizar and Alito separate the two making yuma go out of control. Rio and Garog run in and pin yuma to the bed. And tied him to it till he calmed down. "He is not him self we have to find a way to stop this rampage." Rio says in panic. "I think there is one person who can help flit and that is Nash." Mizar said confidently. "Yuma broke the ropes." Alito says as yuma runs out of the room looking for Shark. When they see his eyes are glowing red. And Shark goes up to yuma and Shark noticed his eyes stopped glowing and went back to nomal.
  And then Yuma screamed, "What is happening to me." He ran away worried he might hurt Shark. He ran away from the palace as far as he could. He finally stopped at a cave and slepted there for the night.
  When he woke up he saw all the barians except Shark. Right next to him they look mad. "What's going on and why am I back here." Yuma said with a frown. Mizar says "You are starting to lose control of your anger and Shark is the only one who can help you stop so we ran a few test."
  "I ran for a reason so let me go." Yuma said fighting the ropes. "We can't and we wish we didn't have to do this." Rio said. Then his eyes started to glow again. He was about to break the ropes when suddenly. He pased out. "Works like a charm." Vector said holding a syringe. This was a special way to calm yuma down.
  Yuma began to talking in his sleep, "Shark where are you I need you." Rio wondered if you is under someone's mind control. Then suddenly yuma broke the ropes and began sleep fighting. He woke up and saw what he did the others were scared of yuma and sent him away to the barian dungen.