"I wonder what plants we will be working with," Theo said, breaking the silence, "The professor said they will be a bit difficult."

"I'm pretty sure she meant dangerous," I replied with a small chuckle.

"Well whatever it is, we are lucky to have a Hufflepuff in our group," Angie said and nudged me under the table.

"Right, you guys are known to be the best in herbology. I hope that's not a myth," I smiled sweetly at Theo. 

"It's not a myth," Theo smiled back.

"We'll see,"  I said still smiling. I really hope I'm doing fine and not making a fool out of myself.

I looked at Angela and she gave me a discrete approving smile. When I looked at Black, however, he looked very pissed.

"What's wrong, Black? You don't look well," Theo said with a hint of a smile.

"I'm fine," he replied and looked at me and I looked at him confused. What's his problem? 

"Today, I will introduce the Devil's Snare. Does anyone have an idea what it is?" Professor Sprout asked and immediately three hands shot up. Mine, Lily's, and Theo's.

"Mr. Argent," she said.

"The Devil's Snare is a plant with the ability to constrict or strangle anything in its surrounding environment or something that happens to touch it," answered Theo.

"Excellent, Mr. Argent, 5 points for Hufflepuff," she said.

"See, it's not a myth," Theo whispered.

"That was only one question," I whispered back, "you need to do more than that to prove it, Mr. Argent."

"Is that a challenge, Ms. Royal?" asked Theo playfully.

"Maybe it is," I smirked.

"Will you two shut it before we lose house points!" snapped Black.

"Since when do you care about house points, Black?" I rolled my eyes.

"Since you didn't answer the question and get us some," he said.

"Excuse me?" I said shocked, "First of all, the professor chose him to answer. Second of all, if you're so smart and care about house points then why don't you answer some questions instead of relying on others to do it."

"Ay, calm down. The professor will hear you," said Angie as she put her hand on my shoulder in an attempt to calm me down. It didn't work but I kept my mouth shut and glared daggers at Black. "He's not worth the trouble," she added.

Angie pulled me closer to her so that the boys couldn't hear, "How about you take a look at Caroline?"

I looked at Caroline and saw her smiling and talking to Remus. I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face. "Finally," I muttered under my breath.

The class was finally over and we got out of there. The girls and I huddled outside of class and said goodbye to our partners. More like we said goodbye to Theo.

"So, what do you have planned for today?" asked Potter.

"Nothing," said Lily, "Even if there was something, it's none of your business."

"We're just curious," he said.

"Let's go to the dormitories and relax, I'm tired," I said. I was still in a bad mood because of Black.

"But it's a beautiful day outside," said Caroline.

"Indeed it is," said Remus. Okay, now I feel bad. It's Caroline's chance to hang out with Remus. I rubbed my temple with my hand.

"Fine, let's go to the Black Lake. And only Remus is invited," I said, then quickly added, "That's only if you want to of course."

"I would love to," he said. Yes! 

"What about us?" asked Peter. 

"Yeah, what about us?" asked Black.

"Weren't you pissed off a few minutes ago?" I asked.

"I wasn't pissed off," he said.

"Could've fooled me," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Does that mean we can come with you, too?" he asked.

"No," I simply said.

"We can get you all chocolate," he said.

"We already have chocolate and I bet Remus has more with him," I said.

"If you keep bickering, the day will be over," said Caroline in an attempt to stop us.

"Caroline is right," said Remus. "How about they come and I promise they will behave?"

"Remus, you are so sweet and you are the most and only tolerable one, but I don't think you can control them. Especially Black." I said.

"Alright, then," said Potter, "you girls go with Remus and the boys and I will stay back."

We all looked at him shocked.

"What?" he said, "I can be decent. Just please put in a good word for me, Moony."

I rolled my eyes and walked with the girls and Remus to the lake.

It was really a nice day. We all sat under the shade of a tree near the lake.

"Finally, some peace," said Lily.

"Tell me about it," I said.

"Yeah. No offense, Remus, but your friends are crazy and know no limits," said Angie.

He chuckled, "That's not true, they're just... determined when it comes to what they want."

"It would've been an admirable trait if it weren't for the fact that they don't know limits," Lily said.

"They know limits, Lily, it's just that they are very passionate and sure about their feelings. James likes you a lot and his passion is what is driving him over the limit," Remus explained, "As for Sirius he re-"

"Don't. I don't want to hear about him, Remus. I've had more than enough of him and we just started! For heaven's sake it's been only theee days and look at what he's doing. This has nothing to do with passion. It's only entertainment for him and torture for me," I exclaimed, "You didn't see him in Herbology today. He was glaring at Theo and almost picked a fight with me for no reason what so ever."

Remus sighed. He didn't know what to say. It's like he wants to say something but is holding back. Good. Because I'm sure that whatever it is might upset me.

"So, now, where is the chocolate?" asked Caroline changing the subject. Bless he soul. 

"Right here," Remus said and got the chocolate out along with some other sweets.