The Worst Couple

This one is a lot longer than my usuals. This was based on the episode "the worst couple" as per request. Updates every Monday! Requested by: XxAquilanxX

Beck Oliver x Female Reader

1626 words.

Sitting in Skowitz's class next to your boyfriend Beck and your sister Jade.

You and Jade were discussing weekend plans, the two of you were going to have a sister night. being faternal twins was fun, same birthday but the two of you look completely different.

Tori's phone let out a loud noise, you covered your ears. the whole class groaned.

"Your phone is making a noise!" Jade yelled

"I think she knows that." Beck replied.

"You don't know what she knows" You said.

"I know you're both being obnoxious." Beck replied

"Oh." You and Jade said in an annoyed tone.

Tori interrupted the moment that was happening by asking Robbie to unplug her phone, wait, then plug it in again. the air around the three of you was intense.

'He was just joking' you eventually decide as Robbie counted to three.

"Plug it in!" Jade yelled at him.

"Why's your phone all Jacked up?" Andre asked Tori.

"I don't know you tell me, it should work fine." She responded.

You reached over to Beck and tried to hold his hand. He didn't even look at you and he shook your hand off of his. Your sister noticed how your face fell and held your other hand.

"How many times have you dropped it in the toilet?" Andre asked.

"Only three" Tori responded. She sounded desperate. "Anyway, now it won't stay charged, so I have to keep it plugged in all the time." Tori whined.

"Just get a new phone" Beck suggested, crossing his arms.

"Don't give her advice." Jade snapped at him.

You smiled at her. Hearing Jade snap at Beck after he was being a little rude to you, made you happy. 'Maybe he didn't mean to be rude, I'll talk to him later'

"I was just-" Beck shot back.

"Well don't!" Jade shot to kill.

"Man your sister makes me happy." Beck snapped.

"Blah." Jade responded.

You rested a hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him, because you know how your sister gets. He shrugged your hand off.

"Oh." you whispered quietly, getting the hint.

"Blah." he copied Jade.

"My father's embarrassed of me." Robbie said out of the blue.

The conversation ended up back on Tori's pearphone and you zoned out for the rest of class just thinking about you and Beck.

After school you and the gang went to Sinjin's game show rehearsal. You once again sat in-between Jade and Beck. When all of a sudden Sinjin had to dismiss the old couples and ask the gang to be the new test couples.

"But none of us are dating except for y/n and Beck." Tori objected.

"That's okay. Will you guys do it?" Sinjin asked.

Tori was about to say something when Sinjin grabbed her by her shoulders, "Don't blow this for me Tori!" he shook her.

We ended up in the three booths. You and Beck, Tori and Robbie, Cat and Andre. While your sister sat and laughed in the audience seats.