Chapter 7

The morning came all too fast for Vivian. She stood up with a scowl on her face,went to the bathroom and did her business. She decided on a casual jean,a cute button shirt and Nikes sneakers since she,West and Westley were going on an educational trip.

After a light breakfast of pap and bean cake,she took her bag. Getting to the bus station, she realized the bus had left. She decided to walk.

***************

After walking for one and half hours,she finally arrived at Westley's house drenched in sweat with a nasty attitude. Vivian was about to knock when the door opened revealing Westley looking good as always and cute little west with a pout on his face.

"Vivian, are you alright?" She turned back to Westley looking at her with worry.

"Yeah am good just had a",she looked at West"S-H-I-T-T-Y morning" she continued and smiled. She has been very careful about what she says around West.

"Oh! I hope it's gonna get better. West has been very impatient,throwing tantrums even I thought you won't make it today."

"Sorry about that,I see both of you are set to go." She said apologetically. She bent to West "Am sorry buddy,I'll make it up to you."

West puckered his plump lips and gave her a kiss on her cheeks and she fell in love with the little champ over again.

The trip to the aquarium was very uneventful. Vivian was there yet wasn't there,she kept replaying last night's event. She was determined to ask Westley about the jail statement. Am i working for a criminal,did he kill someone, rape someone she gasped as another thought came into her head Did he break out of jail and a wanted serial killer,rapist,kidnapper criminal. She looked at Westley and noticed he was looking at her with a worried frown that's when she realized her hand was on her mouth and eyes wide. She quickly composed herself and gave him a shy smile.

"Are you sure you are alright Vivian?" He asked.

"Yeah sure!" Her voice a pitch higher with an awkward smile.

"You don't seem like it,you have been acting weird since you came this morning;" he added.

"You don't need to worry about me Westley, just having headache."

"Should we leave if you are not feeling too good?"

"Oh no! Now that won't be fair to West. He's having a good time." She smiled to assure him.

"OK then, let me get the ice-cream,West will soon be done with his ride." He stood up and left.

Vivian sighed and put her face in her palm. She was definitely not in a right frame of mind,her head hurt from thinking too much.

"Vivian,"

Vivian jumped as she heard someone call her name.

"Umm hi,what are you doing here Francis?" She asked visibly relaxing.

"I have been watching you," Francis smiled.

"Excuse me,what do you mean by that?" She asked looking at him warily.

"Exactly what I said,you definitely looked good yesterday. I would have approached you but it seemed you had company." He eyed her and smirked.

Vivian stood up about to bolt when he grabbed her arm.

"Tsk tsk,you seem to run a lot lady." He shaked his head "not this time."

"Let me go you narcissistic bastard!" She screamed trying to pry him off her. "Help! Somebody help me" she sobbed.

"Now don't be a kill joy," he laughed.

"Let go of her this instant," Westley said as he walked closer with West by his side.

"I'll be back." He sneered and left.

Vivian broke down as Westley comforted her.

"I thought it was going to happen again Westley," she bawled.

"What was going to happen again?" He asked confused.

"Uhh nothing" she dried her tears and looked away." Let's go."

////////////
Soooo
Sorry this chapter is coming late and also short. And am sorry if you think this chapter is lame.
Do you remember Francis? The guy in Omy food and drinks. If you have any question about the book,feel free to ask.
Don't be forget to vote,comment and share.
Xoxo
Omy.