Chapter 6

******
Rewind
....   
Vivian grabbed the lever to open the passenger door when she felt herself being grabbed.
********

Whirling around to see why Westley grabbed her,she expected herself to be  overpowered by Westley's lips on hers  turning her insides to mush. Instead she saw Westley hesitating looking at her with uncertainty.

Westley watched her for any negative reactions but saw none giving him the confidence to move closer.

He stopped halfway and pulled away.
The way Westley looked at her as he pulled away shook her to her core.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know what came over me..." Westley tried explaining.

"It's fine,why did you stop?." Vivian said with a hint of a smile on her face.

"Am sorry you don't understand. WE can never happen. That kiss will be a big mistake." He continued putting emphasis on the "we"

"Why Westley, is it because of our age difference?" A tinge of confusion in her voice.

"No" He sighed looking away

"Oh...I get it,it's because of her right." Frustration seeping into Vivian.

Westley remained silent for a second"No Vivia..."

"Please don't give me that bullshit,I know it's because of her. Because a woman broke your heart,you won't allow another woman in,a woman who can treat you good Westley. You're pathetic!" Vivian smirked remembering when he told her that,guess the tables have turned.

"That is none of your business Vivian." He growled.

"It became my business the moment you almost kissed me Westley. You can't just do that and pretend nothing happened." Vivian replied using the same tone he used.

"Am sorry Vivian, it won't happen again. I can't afford going to jail,I have a son to look after." He said meekly.

Vivian looked at him shocked "Jail? How would kissing me land you in jail? You know that's absurd, we are both adults."

"Look Vivian, that's all am telling you. Go on,I'll wait till you enter through that door."He commanded.

"What! No,I need answers Westley. You can't just say that to me and leave me with questions." She pressed on.

Westley looked at her debating whether he should tell her "Not today." He said in a final tone.

Vivian huffed and got out of the car making sure to slam the door hard. She angrily walked to her door and went in not bothering to see if he left or not.

Westley sighed and drove off.

Unknown POV

"How dare he put his hands all over my Vivian." Said unknown seething.
Unknown watched the exchange between Vivian and the guy in the car. Anger rolled off Unknown when Unknown saw the guy waiting until she entered her house.
"Plan failed, but there's always a next time now I know where she lives." Unknown chuckled.

Vivian's POV

What kind of being is he, how can a person be so bipolar. One moment he's angry with me because I wasn't comfortable with James ,the next moment he's almost kissing me then becomes angry AGAIN cause am asking questions. She thought as she peeled off her clothes. Turning around, she saw something or rather someone watching her outside her window but it was too dark to make out the features. She gasped and while stepping back,she tripped on her almost removed clothes. She stood back up and looked.

No one was there.

She closed her eyes and looked again.

NOTHING!.

She sighed and went to the bathroom i must be seeing things now,I guess that's my brain telling me to go sleep. She laughed.

After doing her business in the bathroom, she dressed up in her pajamas. Making sure to lock everywhere before hitting the sacks.

..................

Yhyhyhyh I know you hate me but they can't kiss just yetttt....
Today was very stressful for Vivi baby. Anddd I couldn't come up with a name for an unknown person so I used unknown😅

Here are some questions. 
1. Who do you think Unknown is?
2. How does he know Vivian's name?
3. What does Westley mean by going to jail?

Plsss vote,comment and don't forget happiness is a choice.