Birthday pt.1

Toby's pov
Today was my birthday of course i had work to do so I got dressed and decided might as well do it early then late as I walked down the stairs I heard Ej talking to someone or something... really he might be talking to himself since no one was answering him to but I dont judge so yea.

I walked past Ej "Hey Toby where you going?" "Are you gonna actually listen to me *he nodded his head" okay im going out on a mission then I'm stopping by Trendy's Mansion then im coming home you got that *he nodded his head again* okay I'm gone" "Bye" "seeya" I went off to kill my victim while walking through the woods I'm pretty sure i saw a Slender ... but Female? Ummmm okay then (guys im doing it im adding and oc because she's and important part of this book and no other character would work) I decided to read my Victims profile
Lucifer October
Date of birth: October 31st
Siblings: one older brother named Jayden
The Victim lives by himself and has no contact to his family he lives pretty close to Ticci Toby's old neighborhood with that in mind he might even live inside of Toby's old neighborhood
Tch I gotta go back to that place, I guess i could go there and maybe after killing my Victim I can stay a bit at Brian and Tim's old house or well whats left of that house I didn't burn it down but old age probably did.

Ej's pov
"Everyone wake up we got about 3 hours to set up " i could hear Hoodie practically yelling upstairs there was a knock at the door and of course "Ej you answer the damn door" thats my cue to do something with myself, as I got up to answer the door i saw my dear little brother Cody aka X-Virus I also saw Noah aka Radioface "hey Jackie oh and um Do you know who Ms. Charlotte is?" "..um no why?" "Well there's a lady outside the looks like she could be Offendermans Mother but spiderlike and we asked if she was okay and she was like no she didn't know and she seemed really worried" "umm we should probably tell slender " "yea let's go tell slender " I let them in and closed the door locking it to then we ran to Slenders office "Hey slender *oh hey Cody what is it children you seem... worried* ahh you see slender there's a lady outside she looks like she could be offendermans mom and umm she's scary she has tentacles on her back but like there sharp and attentive like spider legs and she also looks like Jane but really tall so basically she's if Jane and Offenderman had a child kind of look" with that description slender started saying things not to us but to himself things like she can't be back or Is it possible and with that he got up and went outside when we looked he was talking to the lady.

"I guesd he'll explain later" "hopefully" "...umm Hey Noah im sorry I kinda forgot about you I'M SORRY THOUGH OKAY" "heh its okay i don't talk much anyways *I nodded my head* so where's Hoodie?" "...umm" "im right here guys and you all need to get to work presents go in the game room in the second basement Jackson you aren't doing your job damn it" "there he is" i said while running back into the kitchen to make sure everything was set up in there.

Yeeeee its been awhile am I still alive yeee am I sorry yeeee I haven't been able to write in this book because I didn't have the motivation but yea im back I might be gone again tho because I need to write and epic battle in my Billdip Story so I'm sorry but anyways Ms.Charlotte is my Slender oc she's like what Cody said if Offenderman and Jane had a kid i forgot to add she has long black silky hair and she's if the spider from Charlotte's web were a slender really thats it i will provide you with a drawing when ever i can. Word count : 711 words