After confessing our love once again, the jet lag and fatigue got the better of us and we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning at 7:30am, the sun was already up and shining and so was Ji eun.

Faint whines could be heard in our master bedroom. I slowly removed Yejin's arms that were wrapped around me and went to attend to Ji eun.

Groggily I got out of bed, rubbing my eyes.

"Aaappa..Eo..mmaa.." Ji eun whined

It was so early in the morning, I hated to be awake this early but how could I possibly be mad at my little princess?

"Yes baby? You're awake so early!"

Upon seeing me, Ji eun immediately stretched her arms out, indicating that she wants to be carried.

"Aigoo..Come here sweetheart" I couldn't resist her cuteness.

Her face almost immediately lit up.

"Is Ji eun-ie not tired? do you want to sleep with eomma and appa?" I asked as I picked her up.

She nodded her head excitedly, "You have to be quiet okay? don't disturb eomma." I whispered as I laid her on our bed.

Ji eun obediently listened to what I said and didn't really make much noise. After a while, she got restless and rolled over to face me.

"You don't want to sleep anymore, baby?. Arraseo, we will go and make breakfast for eomma okay?" I whispered as I carried her out of our room and into our living hall area.

In the span of half an hour, we made Yejin's favourite American breakfast. It was a platter of pancakes, eggs, bacon and ham for us to share.

"Ji eun-ah, you crawl to eomma while I bring the food on a tray to her, arraseo?" l slowly instructed her.

Following the plan, I carried Ji eun in one hand and grabbed the tray in the other hand. Slowly, we approached the still asleep Yejin on the bed. I placed Ji eun on the bed next to Yejin as I set the tray down on our bedside table.

Without hesitation, Ji eun crawled into Yejin's embrace and woke her up with her squeals of excitement.

"Ji eun-ah, why are you on the bed. Where's appa?" Yejin said mid yawn, her eyes still shut.

Just then, I went up to my babies and gave Yejin a peck on the lips.

"Wake up baby, it's time for breakfast." I said as I caressed her smooth subtle skin.

When Yejin heard the word "breakfast", she immediately opened her eyes and turned over to see the beautiful platter of food.

"Omo, did you two wake up early and prepare this for me?" Yejin asked as she grabbed Ji eun and gave her kisses on her belly.

She looked over to me and embraced me in a warm hug, "Thank you, Love."

I looked into the platter of food and my eyes widened in excitement, "Omo, it looks so good! My personal chef is finally back home!" I exclaimed.

As I looked in depth at the platter, I saw a card addressed to Mrs Kim. I chuckled at the sight of the beautiful card and opened it immediately.

It wrote, "This is just a little something to reward your hard work for the past 2 weeks. Taking care of Ji eun alone must not have been easy, I love you." -Your favourite baby

I almost teared up reading his sweet words, I pulled him into another hug.

"My big precious baby, I should have been the one to prepare breakfast today. You just came home, you need to rest well." I said as I snuggled my head on his chest.

"I wanted to do this for you, you deserve it more than I do." He said gazing sincerely into my eyes.

Just then, Ji eun crawled between us.

We cackled at the sight of our very clingy daughter and began attacking her with hugs and kisses.

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys! i'm so sorry for the delay in my updates. i had some difficulty publishing this chapter, this is my third time trying to publish this so i hope it works lol. nevertheless, thank you for always reading and leaving your sweet comments ! love you and stay safe

see you in my next chapter xx