Finally through my blurry vision I see a puddle. I run over to it as fast as I can. I get down on my knees beside the puddle and quickly begin to wash the blood of my hands. When all the blood is gone I sit down on the ground, the tears had stopped falling so frequently and my breathing is starting to slow down. When I look down at my hands I see that they're shaking. I cant do it, not again. I dont Even have My friends, but maybe that's a good thing, that means I cant hurt anyone.

Im still terrified. He's back. The Nogitsune is back and he seems stronger than ever and hungrier for strife, pain and chaos than ever before. I can feel it. I can feel him in the back of my head trying to get out, but I won't let him, not before I have tried everything i can to get rid of him. Even if that means killing myself. I will do anything to protect the people i love, even though they dont love me anymore. I slowly begin to stand up. The moment I'm on my feet i feel dizzy and almost fell over but I manage to catch myself before it happens. I begin to walk away from the puddle. My hands have stopped shaking by now.

I walk for a good solid 6 minutes before I end up in an abandoned alley. There wasn't any people in the alley as far as I could see. I walk further down the alley when I think I hear something behind me. I stop up, when there doesn't come any more sounds from behind me I'm about to keep going when I hear it. "Hands on your head and turn around" a male voice yell at me. I quickly turn around and see five people staring at me. No, not just normal people. It was the avengers. The frickin avengers is here for me. They all have some kind of weapon raised at me. Except a guy in the back who I believe is Bruce Banner. Im scared, not that they're gonna hurt me, but that I'm gonna hurt them. I dont want to have any more blood on my hands. I could see that I have shocked some of them by their expressions. "I repeat hands on your head, we dont want to hurt you kid" the guy yelled again. Im pretty sure its Tony Stark. I look at him but dont take my hands on my head.

3rd person POV

Stiles stood 12 meter away from them. He didn't look like he was gonna hurt them. "Leave me alone" Stiles said looking at them. "We cant do that, just come over here without a fight it will make everything much easier" Natasha said this time. She looked him straight in the eyes while talking to him. Stiles couldn't look her in the eyes. "I cant do that" he said in a low voice but loud enough for the avengers to hear him. "Why cant you do that?" Steve asked. His features and voice were soft while talking to Stiles, almost like he was talking to a little child. Steve was about to take a step forward. "No stop, stay back" Stiles yelled at them. You could see that Stiles were scared, no not just scared he was terrified. Steve had stopped up but now Tony began to walk forward. "Stop step back. I dont want to hurt you" Stiles said looking at them. The avengers exchanged a look they were all thinking the same thing, how could a kid hurt them. Natasha was the first to speak up. "You cant hurt us, just get over here" She clearly sounded annoyed by now. "This is taking to long" Clint said stepping forward ready to shoot an arrow with sedation in it. "No Clint sto-" but before Steve could finish his sentence Clint had shot the arrow. But instead of just hitting Stiles like they had all expected he caught the arrow in his hand.

Stiles had could feel it. Ever since the avengers came the Nogitsune had been on the verge of taking control over his body again. When Clint shot that arrow against him, that was enough for the Nogitsune to take control over his body.

"I tried to warn you" Stiles said while he broke the arrow in two. When he looked up he surprised the avengers. He didn't look scared or desperate anymore, no he looked angry, he looked at them with pure hatred in his eyes. Stiles looked at them and smirked. All the avengers was surprised over the sudden change of behavior. "Come over here, it will just make everything much easier" Bruce said from the back looking at Stiles. Bruce looked scared of Stiles, he could see that Stiles was dangerous. "Oh, I cant do that. And I will advice you to not try to make unless you wanna get hurt" Stiles answered, still with a smirk on his lips. "Were five against one, the odds aren't exactly in your favor" Tony said looking at Stiles.

He didn't understand the sudden change in behavior, was all that before just acting. "Try me" Stiles said challenging them. "Fine" Clint said in a monotone voice and was about to shoot an arrow at Stiles again, but before he could do anything Stiles was right beside him, punched him in the stomach which send him flying 5 meters away. Because of the hard impact with the ground Clint was unconscious. Stiles looked away from Clint and looked at the other avengers. "Anyone else wanna try" Stiles said with a smirk. Natasha ran at him. She jumped so she could kick him with her legs but Stiles took her ankle and threw her away. Tony tried now to shock him with some electrical wires that the suit had, but Stiles grabbed the wires with his bare hands and threw them away. Tony tried to knock him unconscious but right as he was about to hit Stiles, Stiles eyes turned pitch black and a black shock wave shot out of his body sending Tony flying away from the blast.

This time it was Steve who tried, he threw his Shield at Stiles but again Stiles just caught it and threw it right back at Steve with so much force that it send Steve back into a wall. Bruce was the only one left and was about to turn into the hulk, but in the blink of and eye Stiles was over choking Bruce which prevented Bruce from turning. But while Stiles was focused on Bruce Natasha had taken one of Clint sedation arrows and were walking over to him. Before Stiles could react she had stuck the arrow in his neck. Stiles let go of Bruce, he could feel his eyes turning back to normal and that he was getting control over his body again, before everything went black and his conscious slipped away

All of the avengers were badly injured. They hadn't expected Stiles to be so strong, but they had won over him. Now they just needed to get him back to Shield.

_____________________
Fourth chapter is done:D this chapter was longer than the last three hope that's fine. And OMG I already have 71 reads I'm so happy!! *hugs to your all*

Love ya all

Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman

Jk

1928 words