Part Two: A Lolipop

"Can I keep this?" You shout, waving the lolipop in the air.
"Hmm, I suppose so." L pushes himself up from his seat and approaches you.
"Use the room over there!" Misa points to her bedroom. Silently, you and L walk to the room. "I'll come get you guys in seven, right?" She shouts after you. You wave a hand dismissingly.

L gently shuts the door behind you as you both enter. You unwrap the lolipop and place it in your mouth.
"What'd you get?" L purches himself on the bed.
"Sturbry." You mumble, without removing the candy from your mouth.
"You know, that's my favourite flavor. I meant to put this one in." He holds up another lolipop. You smirk, sensing an opertunity to toy with the detective.
"Come get it back then!" You use the sweet to trace your lips. He stares at your lips from a moment as you position yourself comfortably against the bed's pillows. When he doesn't move, you shrug, placing the lolipop back into your mouth.

As you lean your head against the soft pillows and close your eyes, you feel someone on top of you. You open your eyes to see his face just an inch from yours. For a moment, he is still. Your heart beats unrhythmically. Your mouth relaxes slightly. Seeing his opertunity, he removes the candy from your mouth and sits back again. Exhaling with frustration, you sit up straight.
"Hmm, just what I thought." He speaks quietly as he places the stolen sweet in his mouth.
"What?" You didn't mean to snap quite so sharply, but he doesn't seem phased. He still doesn't look directly at you.
"My previous estimation was at 74%, but now I'd say it's more like 89%. Perhaps even 90." His head tilts as his tongue swirls on what's left of his candy. You wait for further explaination, but none comes.

"Okay, I'll bite. What are you talking about?" You lean closer to the man, who is perching on the edge of the bed again.
"That you have feelings for me." He says nonchalantly, finishing the lolipop and placing the stick in his pocket. You feel heat flush in your cheeks. You consider denying it, but know there is no point. You place your head in your hands and sigh. A cool hand finds your cheek, a finger pushing your chin upwards to meet his eyes. You clear your throat as his face moves closer to yours. He tenderly places a kiss onto your lips, humming in appreciation as he does so.

Gently he pushes you down, positioning himself over you. The kiss deepens. He tastes so sweet. Your entire body relaxes below him. A hand traces your side, slowly making its way below your t-shirt. His cool hands trace your body as his lips leave yours. He leaves a delicate trail of kisses from your lips to your neck, where he settles. Kissing gently, he causes you to gasp. The hand below your t-shirt slowly plays with the hooks of your bra. You wish this moment never had to end.

There is a knock at the door.
"Er, guys, it's been over seven minutes now," Misa opens the door to find L still on top of you. "On my bed? Come on!" She stomps a foot as you both adjust your clothing and walk past her. L pulls another strawberry lolipop from his pocket, unwrapping it and placing it in your mouth.
"We really should wrestle for candy more often." He smirks as you sit beside him.