Studio Session// Cookie Talk

Kiana

Her stomach was fluttering so pleasant as she left him to go to her studio session.

She still was nervous to let him into her heart just like that. He had hurt her so much with his inconsideration to her feeling and she still didn't know if he and Micheal were really over. She couldn't handle another break up like the last one she had. She was fed up of giving herself to men who only wanted to fuck her. Everything was well with flirting but when her feeling was involved. She was ready to slaughter anyone over them.

"You so beautiful, Kiana. You look good" She walked into Nick Jona's arms and hugged him smiling at the compliment.

"You look good too. How you doing?"

|" I'm cool. I really want to hear your beautiful voice in action though"

"You're the one to talk"She laughed as he opened the door for her to walk into the studio. They walked into the booth and sat on the two stools present after the director organized the equipment for them.

"So what do you have in mind for this song?"

"I have a few lyrics. I want the song to flow with it"

"Sing for me then Nick"

"Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn

 I'm so perplexed With just one breath, I'm locked in 

Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn

 I'm so perplexed 

On that, it's almost shocking 

I know, I know you know you're scared

 Your heart, your mind, your soul, your body They won't, they won't, they won't be careful

 But I guess that you don't know me

 'Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space 

'Cause space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too Close, oh

That's all i have"

"How about the next piece rise up then burst like this.....Oh, so close, ohI want you close, ooh'Cause space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, ohOh, so close, ohI want you close, oohOh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no. Then you start another verse"

"Your voice is drop-dead" He awed and she smiles continuing.

"Oh man, oh manI am not really known for ever being speechlessBut now, but now somehowMy words roll off my tongue right onto your lips, ohI'm keeping cool while you keep smilingSaying all the things I'm thinkingOh man, oh manI am like you so I want proof of what you're feeling'Cause if I want you, and I want you, babeAin't going backwards, won't ask for space'Cause space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get tooClose, ohOh, so close, ohI want you close, oh (yeah baby)'Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, ohOh, so close, oohI want you close, oohOh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no. " She continued on to the end. Nick just chiming in to give some backup vocals adlibs as they entwined their singing at the end.

"Cause if I want you, and I want you, babeAin't going backwards, won't ask for space'Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get tooCloseClose, oh (close baby)Oh, so close, ohI want you close, oh (baby)'Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, ohOh, so close, ohI want you close, ohOh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, noYeah baby (close oh)Tell me baby what you want(Close, oh)Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no"She chimed ending the song.

" That was so amazing. Now we need to sing it over together and I will do the rest. Can we take a pic for the gram?"

"Sure" She walked behind him enlacing her hands around his neck and resting her head next to his and she smiled brightly. They even quickly went live taking some time to run around the booth and have fun as some fans called in and talked to them and asked what they were doing.

"Alright guys, we got to get back to it. Until next time"He ended the live and she sprawled out on the floor breathless.

"Give a sec and we goin really get back at it" She breathed out.

"Take your time. I'm breathless oo"They both laugh calming themselves on the ground.

"Your cool people, Nick. you know you were my Disney crush at one point. Crazy how the world works.

"I was your Disney crush?"

"Yeah"

"That's cool. You're cool people too"

.......

After they had finished, she went straight home to take a relaxing shower then went to see Cookie who had sent her a text about meeting up with her. She put on something tomboy yet sexy and plait her hair into a ponytail before leaving to meet Cookie at the restuarant she mentioned.

When they met up she hugged Cookie tightly and they sat down small talking while the waiter brought their seafood boil.

"So how you been gurl?"

"I've been chilling. I was feeling a lil out of myself for a minute"

"I know how that feels"

"How are you?"

"Raising four boys. Sometimes I need my alone time with my girlfriends"

"That is definitely needed. You gotta stay looking young girl... but whose the fourth boy?"

"My annoying ass husband"They giggled uncontrollably for five minutes straight until the waiter came with their food. They stopped talking for awhile focused on eating when she decided to tell her the situation with she and Jamal.

"I knew yall had something going on"

"I just don't know how to do"

"The advice I have for you is to secure your heart first. Jamal came out gay at a young age and that was what he firmly believes. He is a sweetheart but he just may be confused right now so secure your heart. He will go through a lot of back and forth with himself and you and that will drain you. I don't want to see you hurt. When you feel like he's playing with you let him no that, communicate so that he knows that he can communicate his feelings too. All have your best interest at heart first. He likes you, I know it but this is not the first time he thought that he had liked a girl and it turns out he was just going through a phase. I love you girl but be careful and protect yuh heart"

"Thank you. I needed that advice."

"You'll know I'll give that to you"