Chapter 4: Crying in the Club

"I don't like that one either"Jamal announced scrunching his nose in disgust.

"This is like the tenth one , let's just try on the bikinis, I'll get a dress at home"She groaned frustrated with herself. She hate shopping and this was on of the reasons why.

He handed her a black one piece that had an outside back. It looked like it would be tight on her so that meant it'll fit perfectly.

She walked into the changing room and took of the Navy blue dress she had on and slipped into the bikini. She looked into the mirror and did a little spin and she instantly loved it.

She walked outside to Jamal who was on his phone but dropped it when he saw her.

"How does it look?"

"Sexy"He answered still drooling over her body.

"You have a tattoo"He asked leaning to touch it and she unknowingly walked closer to him. His left hand went across her waist and his right traced the semi seeable tattoo.

Her best friend Katie was a tattoo artist and she trusted her to tattoo a flower near her pussy. His hands inched closer to the bath suit line peeling it away when he quickly stopped now realizing where the tattoo ended.

"This is the one" She nodded rushing into the dressing room.

She really needed to get laid and fast.

She took off the bathing suit and changed back into the jumper. They both went to the cashier and had a full blown argument on who was going to pay, she ended up losing when he bit his lips and pleaded in her ear.

She got to her car and he got to his bidding her farewell until tonight.

She had her whole closet on her bedroom floor. She was starting to lose hope when she found the perfect dress. She quickly took a bath and brushed her teeth, straightened her hair and did her makeup before putting on the body hugging dress with some white heels.

She had on her lotion and perfume she only wore to have the boys swooning over her... Winter apple Jewels.

She closed her apartment and walked to her car getting ready for the night. She gave Hakeem a quick text on where the directions were and when he replied back she put it in her GPS.

She reached a fancy ass club where you had to state your name and check if you were on the list.

"Name"

"Kiana"The ma looked through the list and opened the door for her into a packed club. She didn't know where to start from considering she needed a drink and the bar was downstairs.

"KIANA" She looked into the direction her name was called and saw Cookie ushering her up some steps. She walked up the steps to the supposed VIP section was.

Hakeem had to hookers twerking on him,  Luscious was smoking a joint, Cookie was drunk and twirling around a pole but she didn't see Jamal.

"GIRL YOU SLAYING" Cookie shouted even though she was right next to her. She thanked her walking to the mini bar and asking for a vodka and coke.

The bar tender was a short girl with a red Mohawk and platinum extensions.

"You do look fine" Hakeem commented looking up at her dazed. She rolled her eyes and waited for her drink which turned into five.

She was drunk but she was sober either which made her start to feel the music. She started twerking and dropping low not knowing Jamal was there.

She even started doing the dutty wine before she was tic tocing again.