Chapter 3: Eye Contact with da Glow

She woke up on a soft bed and was starting to fall asleep when she remembered what happened last night. She looked down and saw that all her clothes was on and fell back on the bed with a dimpled smile.

She couldn't believe last night and to know she went through all that without having sex was phenomenal. They stayed up and watched a few movies before she fell asleep. She turned around to a note on a cute jumper on the bed.

She read with a wide smile at the small but sweet message.

I've made a bubble bath for you and food on the stove and that outfit on the bed is so no one thinks you're nasty.

She took off her clothes and found and empty bag and put it in. She stepped into the bathroom relishing the lukewarm water. She smiled to herself when she looked across the counter to find a new toothbrush.

She needed to get him back for having her moan and not able to to think straight.

He didn't know what sex with her was like but he'll get a dose of it.

After washing off her skin she brushed her teeth and dried her hair. She took out her make up to play but she decided not to she was glowing considering she hadn't gotten any action in six months.

She walked to the room and put on her brain but realized Jamal either forgot or purposely left out underwear and she wasn't going to wear no worn panties.

She put on the green jumper and her same black boots and took a pair of glasses on from dresser. She made the bed and eat something quickly before sneaking out of Jamal's room and down the hall.

She decided on going to Luscious's office right away it was postponed enough. She walked into his office where he was already looking at her.

"I made the songs for my album and wanted you to review them"

"You glowing today"He smirked but she quickly stopped him from making any further comment by handing him the demo.

"I listen to it but can you do me a favor"

"Depending on what it is"

"Call Jamal from the studio and Cookie too if she's there"She nodded walking away and walking to her studio which Jamal also used.

She walked in and saw Jamal, Micheal and Cookie along with Hakeem.

"Girl, why you glowing so much?" Cookie asked her making her blush.

"I'm not"

"Yes you are I'm supposed to be dicking you down but whoever doing it doing a great job" Hakeem remarked making her show him the middle.

Jamal sat next to his man with a proud smile making things worse.

"You are glowing plus you look beautiful in that dress"

"Thank you bu-" Michael had to open his mouth as well.

"Babe you know that your favorite color that's why you said that and girl who doing you doing it right, if you had Jamal do deal with...."

I do have Jamal to deal with.

"Jamal your dad wants to see you along with Cookie" They held eye contact with a look of lust and passion before she turned away with a sly smile. Cookie gave her a huge smirk walking out with Jamal right behind.

She was now stuck in a room with two people she disliked one more than the other.

"We're having a party at Santos you repping?" Hakeem asked playing with his gold chain around his neck.

"Yeah I'll rep I might even put on a show" She commented walking out leaving those two in there speechless.

She walked upstairs to where dance studio were usually kept and decided on making a dance for the song she had to sing.

"Hey there"She looked at the door and saw Jamal posted up.

Jamal

"Did you guys see where Kiana went"He peeped through the door and saw Tiana and Hakeem talking.

"She left a couple minutes ago"Hakeem answered with a shrug. He closed the doors and bounced into Porsche and quickly apologized going straight to the point.

"You see Kiana"

"Yeah she went upstairs" He thanked her and walked up stairs halfway up he remembered it had an elevator. He knew exactly which room she was and stood by the door with a cheeky smile.

"Hey there" She looked at him and playfully ignored him. He closed the door behind him watching her stretch and warm up.

He walked in the mirror in front of her and stared at her.

"You didn't me you could dance"

"You never asked"she responded walking to a pole that was pulled up from the ground and connected with the top lock.

"You can pole dance" He questioned and she nodded while making sure the pole was steady.

"Don't be offended but were you a stripper"

"No my brother's ex was a stripper and since we were friends and I loved to dance she thought me"

"Play Kehlani Gangsta for me"she pointed her phone and he opened it going into her music and searching up the song.

"You ready"She nodded and he played the music but little did he know he wasn't.

Her body was flawless spinning and twirling around the pole. He didn't know she was that if Michael did he'd kiss him to death but with her he wanted to fuck her senseless.

It was eating him up that he felt aroused by her when he was supposed to be gayer than gay. He was going to try his hardest not to cheat on his spouse but there was guarantees.

"Well"

"That was flawless"

"Thank you... Now I got to make a dance for tomorrow plus get me a new bath suit and get ready for tonight"

"You mind me helping"

"Not at all"She responded staring into his soul before she coughed looking away.

"I'll gladly help with picking a bath suit cause as you can see my fashion sense is amazing" He joked around pointing at the jumper she was wearing making her giggle uncontrollably at his poor British accent.

"I gotta go but see you later" He went up to her and hugged her laying his head on top her mob of curls.