1🥰The unexpected thing 😍

It was a very dangerous case ever solved by the CID team. But in this case life of dr. Tarika was at stake. Tarika was kidnapped by the gangster diljeet who was an old enemy of CID and especially Sr. Ins. Abhijeet. After 3days of search tarika was saved from the gangster..

(This story starts after tarika is saved)
Talks between our Abhirika

Abhi: tum thik toh ho na?

Tarika: h.. Ha thik hun..

Abhi: Chalo mein tumh7e ghar chodta hun!!

(Abhijeet takes her slowly towards the car. Daya had already made arrangements that they not get interrupted by any one ..)

Abhi: Aaram se baitho

(And the journey begun.... She was verg afraid and he too suppressed his emotions coz he knew he would beak down if he talks)

Tarika broke the silence

Tarika: thanku so much .. Tumne tumhari jan ki parava nahi ki aur meri jaan bachane ke liye..

Abhi: isme thanku ki kya baat.

Tarika: tum baat nahi kar rahe ho.!! Kya huva??

Abhi: kuch bhi toh nahi... Ghar aagya

(He again carefully took her out of the car and said......

Abhi: Chalo ab tum aaram karo mein chalta hun.

Tarika: mere sath kuch der aur raho na plz

Abhi: aacha thik hai (even he didn't want to leave her alone😔😔)

They entered the house she was feeling very dizzy due to the drugs given . She lost her consciousness and suddenly fell in the arms of abhijeet..

Abhijeet was shocked he took her into his arms and made her lay on the bed🛏

Suddenly tarika became again conscious and dragged abhijeet towards her.. He was shocked due to this sudden move.. He fell on the bed , tarika hugged him tightly , it was so tight he was unable to breath but also soothing at the same time. They both have never been so close to each other.

After this his bank of emotions broke the too hugged her as close she would and his sharp eyes began to weep..

Soon after he was so exhausted that he felt asleep near her in that same position.. She was awake but her drug dose was finishing and so she tried to regain all her senses...

As soon as she got her senses, she saw abhi beside her.. Her head was on his chest he held her very close and slept peacefully..

This is my first ever writeup. Hope you all like it..

Hey guys... Pls vote and comment your honest opinions and suggestions. ...

If there are any mistakes pls forgive
Will update soon..

Luv:sampu😘