Part 5: First Meeting

Start from the beginning

"Just yesterday, that's why I was so tired. I was planning to tell you next week once I've settled things, but this happens" Gulf said while looking at the other persons eyes.

"Sorry na krub. When can we meet again? How long are you staying?" He inquired again.

Gulf ignored Mews question and just starred at him.

"You're handsome in real life! I must be dreaming" Gulf blurted out that made Mew chuckled.

"You will have all the time to look at my handsome face so answer my question first" Mew said unable to stop himself pinching the other guys cheek. So bready.

Gulf explained to him about being an exchange student and that he will be staying until graduation. It made Mew happy, he got to spend time with Gulf for quite a while. He can take his time courting the younger guy.

"Your thai is good. You speak clearly, the last time we talked we're speaking in english and it's so hard. I used up all my brain cells after talking to you that I have to recharge" Mew laughed while he complemented him and smiled. They talk and is catching up things about the two of them when they noticed the time.

"I want to stay a bit more with you but I have early work tomorrow. Let me drive you to your condo" he said.

"No it's okay krub. It's near anyway" Gulf politely rejected the offer. Mew is a public figure, what if someone see him? It'll be an issue.

"No, I insist! C'mon" Mew didn't listen to him and just walks to his bike leaving Gulf with no choice but to follow him.

Gulf's condo is just 5 Minutes drive, so it's really near the bar. Mew sends him to the front of his  door but they saw Bright there standing and waiting.

"Who is he? It's late, where have you been?" before he gets to ask a question, the person standing and waiting already asked Gulf a question, questioning about him.

"He is Mew, Mew Suppasit" Gulf glared at Bright, he knows what his friend's playing at "he is courting me. P'Mew, this is Bright one of my best friend. He came with me as a representative of our college" Gulf introduced the two. Bright wai to the other person and he does the same thing too.

"P'Mew you should leave na, it's late already. Call me when you get home, okay?" he said dismissing the other person to ease the tension from the two guys.

After confirming that the suitor left already.
"You don't have to look like that! He might get the wrong signal" he said to Bright, slapping his arm while laughing.

"Let him be, he hurt my best friend" Bright laughed as well and is messing his hair.

"You! *Laughs* Why are you here?" Gulf asked.

"Oooh, I'm dropping your books off." Bright said. Gulf just noticed that he is holding a lot of books.

"Bright, all these literature books they're all in Thai *sigh* is there a book that is in English? Can we have it in English instead, my brain cells will be dead after I finish this course if all these books are in Thai. Aside from Maths and English subject rest were written in Thai" he is complaining again. Though it's only few books, their major is Math and Applied Statistics so 80% of their books is in English, Gulf's just lazy to read literature books which are written in Thai.

"Unfortunately they don't have it. We're exempted in taking English class by the way" Bright said. Seems this semester will be the hardest. Gulf's looking forward to have English subject so he can rest his mind but it turns out that he won't have the leasure to do so.