Extended Version: Part 4

Start from the beginning

"You know, they kind of look like the actors in that bunny drama." Jaye pointed out.

"I think I know which drama you're talking about. I should check it out. I have a thing for bunnies as well."

"You should, but I have to warn you. It's a long one. There are 50 episodes."

"I have time."

"All right. Tell me what you think about it afterward."

"Okay," Simon promised. "If Timothy and Johnny aren't both men, their house will be filled with children." A smile finally showed up on Simon's face.

"You should smile more often. It suits you."

"It's hard to do that sometimes," Simon admitted.

"I understand," Jaye agreed. "I had a hard time too a couple months ago."

"What happened?"

"The night is too beautiful to talk about gloomy things. Let's just enjoy the full moon."

He also has a troubled past. Simon didn't want to push further either. "Okay."

"Simon."

"Hmm...?"

"Is it all right with you if we hang out like this tomorrow night?"

"You want to hang out with me?" Simon blinked with wide eyes.

"I don't know why, but I feel very relaxed talking with you. It's better than me sitting alone."

"Sure," Simon agreed. "I like talking to you, too."

"Should I bring drinks?" Jaye suggested.

"I get drunk easily, so I can't drink any alcoholic beverages."

"How about desserts? Do you like them?"

"Yes."

"What kind do you like?"

"I'm not picky with food. I like anything that is tasty."

"I have some strawberries at home. Do you like strawberries?"

"I love strawberries."

"It's settled then," Jaye announced. "I'll make you something delicious with the strawberries."

Simon nodded.

***

Early next morning...

Seth heard sounds coming from the kitchen, so he went to take a look. He found Jaye busying around and was curious. "What are you making?"

"A fresh strawberry pie," Jaye responded.

"Ooh...I love strawberries."

Boone walked in and greeted. "Good morning."

"Morning," Jaye and Seth said in unison.

"Your breakfast is on the counter," Jaye informed.

"Thanks." Seth took a bite of his egg toast and smiled. "Mm..."

"Seth ge, you got some crumbs..." Boone reached over and wiped it off the tiny mole below the left side of Seth's mouth.

"T-Thank you," Seth sputtered in embarrassment and sheepishly wiped his own mouth with the back of his hand. "Why aren't you eating?"

"Garlic eggplants," Boone blurted randomly.

"You want garlic eggplants for breakfast?" Seth threw him a look.

"For dinner."

"You are a man of many words," Seth teased.

"Not funny." Boone lowered his head and looked up with his large brown eyes to the point that the double layer went hidden. Jutting out his bottom lip, he waited for Seth's reaction.

"Goodness. Don't do that."

"Garlic eggplants," Boone repeated.

Seth sighed and glided his index finger over the bridge of Boone's tall, straight nose. "Fine. I'll make it for you."

"Thank you." The corners of Boone's plump lips curved upward into a smile.

"Aiyoh, what am I going to do with you?" Seth complained nonthreateningly.

"Do the bunny with him, "Jaye intervened.

"W-What are you talking about, Jaye ge?" Seth's face turned bright red.

"Leaving now," Boone announced, snatched his egg toast, and made a run for it. "Bye bye."

"Hey, wait for me!" Seth chased after him. "Bye, Jaye ge."

"Drive safely," Jaye reminded.

***

Seth and Boone watched as Jaye carried the entire strawberry pie over to next door.

"To think, he didn't even share any of it with us." Seth sounded his disappointment.

"No sharing." Boone was gazing at Seth when he said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I melted all my brain cells writing and editing these four parts in just 2 days.  This story idea was pretty tough to come up with, especially in such a short amount of time.  Hahaha...  Goodness, it has been super hot this weekend.  Okay, I'm off for the night.