***
"Get down from there!" The bald man shouts as Lola finishes her big blue dick drawn all over the wall.

Cassie snaps a picture with a large smile on my face, her long arm holding me up while I lazily stand there. I hazy laugh escapes my mouth when she almost falls getting down.

A group of middle aged women watch in horror, pointing and sneering at her. Lola makes it down safely skipping over to us.

"You fucking crazy bitch." Cassie giggles beside me.

"How unlady like of you to use that language. And you, you should be ashamed of yourself." A women dressed in brown points at the male anatomy painted across the large wall.

"I'll show you unladylike." Lola pulls down her skirt, bending over and flashes her ass, flipping off the traumatized group of women.

"Let's get out of here before you get arrested." I slowly suggest, gigging hysterically.

"Peace out motherfuckers!" She yells before speeding down the stairs, Cassie and high following her.

***
Detective Carson's POV

"And then she threw her nasty ass pink underwear at me. I told her, 'At least I don't have gonorrhea, bitch'. And then she kicked me out." Didi smiles, sipping on her coffee.

I stand there, looking at her with a tight frown. "I asked for a pen."

Never once did I ask what happened when she came out to her parents.

"Oh." She quickly places her mug then and fishes for a red pen.

I gently remove the pen from her long skinny fingers. I make my way to my desk right across from hers. I exhale deeply, leaning back in my seat my long legs spread apart.

"Detective." A firm voice calls out to me from behind.

I sit up, turning my head towards the tall officer in front of me. "Yes?"

"We got a complaint at Clackamas Town Center. Apparently some girls are diving into the water fountain and taken pennies out of it."

I squint my eyes, tilting my head. "Why do I have to go? Can't the officer's on duty go?"

"I went just a few minutes ago. They were gone but you see...they gave a description of one of the girls," He hands me a medium sheet of paper with a sketch of a girl planted on it.

Morgan.

"Don't you know her?" He asks, dipping his head into view.

"..Yeah." I sigh, running my fingers through my hair. "Fuck. Um, Didi we gotta go."

"What?" She whines, poking her head out from behind her desk.

"C'mon."

***
We quickly arrive in front of a small group of officers. Three girls get roughly placed in handcuffs, curse words flying all over the place.

"Get off me you skungbag!" A girl with black hair growls, kicking an officer in the shin.

He grabs her arms and slams on the hood of the car, digging his nails in her wrists.

"Hey!" I shout, immediately getting out.

"Get the fuck off her!" Didi hurries over. She quickly pushes the officer away from the scene with an angry look on her face.

I quickly jog up the concrete stairs and place my hand on her shoulder. "You okay? Don't fight next time."

All she does is glare at me with a scowl.

"I demand you unhand me, you feens!" A taller girl with firey red curly hair shouts with her arms constantly ripping away from the officers grip.

"Please, just let me do my job." He sighs, trying to get in handcuffs but she turns away once again.

I turn around to find Morgan just to see her peacefully sitting on the top of the stairs, her head resting on the silver rail. Her clothes are soaking wet and her high ponytail is all messed up from the water. Her eyes are slightly red and swollen, with her nose bright red.

"Jesus." I walk over to her, my hand automatically flying up to the back of my neck, playing with the ends of my hair.

I notice how now that her white shirt is wet, I could see through and have a good view of her bra. But it was black so I couldn't see anything.

But unfortunately it was incredibly thin so I could see her nipples harden through the shirt.

Her legs were tightly closed together and her skirt had gotten all dark from the wwter, along with her coat.

"Hey. Can you get up?" I ask, leaning closer so she can hear me. She jumps, her brown pupils dilated. A lazy smile makes it's way onto her face.

"Asherrrr." She giggles. Her hands lay behind her in handcuffs, her back moving uncomfortably.

"Are you hurt?" I ask, placing my hands on the handcuffs to see if I could loosen them.

"I have a wedgie." She says softly, frowning at me.

"I see." I nod. I turn around at the sight of the black haired girl crawling into the backseat of the car. Didi gently pushes her inside.

"C'mon. Let's go back to the station and you guys can shower there. You're gonna get sick." I take her hands from behind and watch her clumsily walk down the stairs.

I open the car door and watch her scoot into the middle of the seat. "Morgieee!" The girl exclaims, a wide grin on her face.

"Hey Lola," She smiles, laying her head against her shoulder.

I shut the door, turning towards the officers struggling to get the girl in handcuffs. "Don't fuck with me, I know jujitsu."

"Leave it to me." Did rolls her eyes, gently grabbing the girls pink puffy sweater, turning her around and placing handcuffs on her.

The girls eyes widen when Didi's hands softly run across her forearms before wrapping her fingers around her arm and pulling her towards the car. "Cassie get your ass over here!" Lola screams, an annoyed huff escaping her.

Didi's boots are the only sounds made as the girls stay quiet sitting into the back. Cassie watches Didi walk to the passengers seat with a bewildered look on her face.

"Let's get them to the station now." She nods, glancing back at her before I drive off into the road.