020. versus harper's ghost

Start from the beginning

"BTW, the weather is supposed to be clear on Saturday. So if you try it, let me know." Veracity nodded before walking away from the teens to walk to her locker.

"Most def, V!" Spyder confirmed.

"Most def, V?" Harris questioned in confusion at the sudden nickname for the teen girl.

"I can't believe she just asked me on a date." Spyder sighed in disbelief. The boy then received a wide eyed look from his other three friends.

"Because it's not a date. She wants to see if you don't die." Harris pointed out.

"That's what a date is, right?" Spyder questioned. If you couldn't tell by his question, the boy had never been on an actual date before or even taken his own girlfriend on a date.

"No and I think your girlfriend would beg a differ." Harris reminded, causing Spyder's eyes to widened. The boy had totally forgot about the girl that he was in a romantic relationship with.

"Natty, my beautiful, loving, adorable, smart, funny, kind and caring girlfriend. How are you doing on this lovely day? Did I mention that you were beautiful? Please don't dump me." Spyder begged. The girl wanted to be mad but she couldn't and cracked a small grin.

"You're lucky you're cute or else, I would of left you a long time ago." Natalie threatened playfully.

"And you haven't. I call that an accomplishment." Spyder said happily and I rolled my eyes before quickly pecking him on the lips.

"Man, that's amazing. Harris, maybe you should try kissing a girl sometime. Maybe Veracity?" Spyder questioned with a smirk and Harris gave him an annoyed look of disbelief. Before the boy could argue with Spyder, Ryan ran over to the group.

"Hey, guys, I'm pretty sure I saw Harper at the robot but when I attacked, he disappeared." Ryan explained his problem.

"You know what this means, right?" Harris asked.

"Yes, ghosts." Spyder confirmed and the teens all gave him a weird look.

"Stress." Harris corrected.

"Um, Spyder, you know there's no such thing as ghosts, right?" Ryan pointed out.

"Then explain to me why I keep seeing my grandfather?" Spyder pondered.

"Because he's alive. You took me to see him last week for Passover." Natalie pointed out and Spyder gave her a look of realization.

"Ryan, Harper is gone. You're just stressed out now that Grey is back." Harris pointed out.

"I guess." Ryan somewhat agreed.

"You need to relax. Last time you were tending up like this, you got some skate time in." Harris said.

"And we almost got assassinated in the woods." Spyder added, causing everyone to give him a look.

"Fun times." Hana chuckled sarcastically.

"There's a skate club that meets after school." Spyder added, to cover up his last comment.

"You guys are probably right. And it feels like forever since I've been on my board just for fun." Ryan agreed with the teens.

"And we're always here to hangout. Except for Saturday, I've got a date with Veracity." Spyder explained, still not understanding the concept before walking up the stairs to his first class.

"Excuse me! Does anyone know how after shave works?" Spyder questioned nearby students as he walked away from the group.

"This boy is gonna be the death of me some day." Natalie groaned in annoyance before following after the idiotic boy. "Spyder, it's not a date and you shouldn't be going on dates with other girls! You have a girlfriend!" Natalie reminded in annoyance, going after him.