𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘸 OF GRAVITY

—-

╰──➢ ✧;──  ora ora rush ──; ✧  ೋ˚❁ೃೀ๑۩۞۩๑ೃೀ❁ೋ˚┊┊┊┊         ┊┊┊✧ ┊┊✦ ┊✧   ✦ 

╰──➢ ✧;── ora ora rush ──; ✧
ೋ˚❁ೃೀ๑۩۞۩๑ೃೀ❁ೋ˚
┊┊┊┊        
┊┊┊✧
┊┊✦
┊✧  
✦ 
.   ✫   .  ˚  ✦  ·
.  +  · ·
    ✹   .
✦  ·
    .  +  ·

╔────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╗
╭ ⁞ ❏. 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚌𝚛𝚢 . . .
╚────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╝

" FUCK OFF JUST LOOK AT YOU IDIOTS." [m.name] ran as fast as he could trying to get a way out of this sight. Looking everywhere while trying to find a public phone, wanting to communicate with Jotaro.

He just used his 'za warudo' time stop to run as far away but ended up being a slow runner, the other four were fast runners. Mainly because it was because he couldn't find any rest and was extremely exhausted with only using his stand. 

With only one time stop it was enough to drain him completely, he could go at it for a huge amount of seconds yet that was just a ace under the sleeve. He barley used that trick.

Now that he was running inside the small town only to end up in a dead end a huge building blocking his way. Unnoticed there was also a blonde there weirdly looking at [m.name]. They both stared for seconds, the blonde kept looking at his hands making him a bit uncomfortable.

" your hands . . ." The blonde gasped in awe taking a step forward, [m.name] took a step back sat from the Blonde. Quickly once hearing Josukes voice [m.name] reacting harshly. Grabbing the blondes arm.

Leaping upwards both his feel making huge holes where ever he stepped still holding the blonde. Not knowing why he was taking the blonde, maybe it was because something told him he needed a little of help getting out of that dead end.

The blonde who was holding for his dear life on the [s.color] teen who had a strong grip on his arm. It definitely hurt him but he still looked amazed looking at his hands. They were gentle soft but cold.

' can I . . .' The blonde fascinated by his hands slowly pulled his own stand out. [m.name] not knowing that the blonde was a stand user and kept walking up the building trying to get to the top. Once he also got the the top he used some of his stands help.

Once the blonde saw a yellow humanoid swift out of the [h.color] teen his own stand retreated. His violet eyes widen, it was sure that more of those ability's he had were out there. Felling the humanoid things grab his collar and throw him on the building the teen landing next to him.

" I'm sorry . . " [m.name] sighed breathing unevenly rubbing the small amount of sweat from his forehead making some shade over his eyes looking at the blonde.