𝙄𝙛 𝙙𝙞𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙 ❤︎☻︎

-----

╰──➢ ✧;── ora ora rush ──; ✧ ೋ˚❁ೃೀ๑۩۞۩๑ೃೀ❁ೋ˚┊┊┊┊         ┊┊┊✧ ┊┊✦ ┊✧   ✦

ೋ˚❁ೃೀ๑۩۞۩๑ೃೀ❁ೋ˚
┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊✧
┊┊✦
┊✧

. ✫   . ˚ ✦ ·
. + · ·
✹ .
✦ ·
    . + ·

╔────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╗
╭ ⁞ ❏. 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚌𝚛𝚢 . . .
╚────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╝

THE FACT THAT HE grew up knowing two huge gamers threw his childhood he loved video games. He would always spend his money on video games or random cool things or the latest fashion out there. Looking at the discs he hummed.

Trying to see what to buy, there was a variety of them, most of them were games he had already played and with some help. Taping his chin he found a perfect game. Grabbing the small box he walked over to the cashier paying for the game.

'I see your buys games trying not to be Social, you perfectly know that you need to be in school right now hmm?' Cesar glared at the teen, the boy jolted and softly sighed. He gave the sad eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm too scared to go, I don't want to . . It's scary." The teen whispered holding his umbrella over his body preventing much sun from touching his skin. The blonde ghost glared harder making a shiver go down the vampires spine.

"No-"

'I want to see your classes, or I will snitch on you. Remember that blonde young lady you meet years ago who gave you some big ass lecture? Want me to tell her.' Caesar crossed his arms making the boy gasp. "No-"

'Even Joseph was scared of her! She was the one who took care of him.' The ghost continued. 'I mean I cou-'

"F-fine! But don't tell her! She's scary when she's mad."

'Good'

He turned around walking towards where the school was located, feeling a bit down. He placed the small game inside his bad while sighing. 'I guess I'll have to play this later, kakyion will probably be there to see me. .'

Walking inside the high school, spotting people look at him some girls blushing while he walked past. He felt like Jotaro when he was 18 and edgy.

'I'm not edgy thought, Jotaro who was mean and emo. I wonder how he even had girls all over him if he doesn't treat them rightly. He was . . Mean. I remember when we first met he slammed my face on concrete.' The boy sighed.

"Hey Shiza, . . Talking about granny erina. . . Have you seen my . . Dad?" The teen asked, the blonde shook his head. 'He's probably cheering for you in hell. . .' [m.name] looked down.

'Hell huh.'

The teen walking inside his classroom, there spotting Okuyasu and Josuke. "Oh, the thot is here." Josuke sighed resting his chin on his palm.

"Oh nice to see you Josuke, and okuyasu." [m.name] greeted sending a smile, okuyasu smiled back. "Nice to see you too bro! You missed like a whole week of school." He blurted out making the other sweat drop. "O-oh. Well you see-"

The vampire stuttered feeling a bit flustered , playing with his fingers. "I'm too scared to come here, it's scary. People stare at you while you walk in the hallways and girls grab your ass. . . That's why I don't want to come."

'Hold up did he say girls grab his ass?' Josuke thought.

Casar was about to speak only to stop, that was awkward. "Wow! I-" Okuyasu stoped not knowing what day, sweating bullets he looked over at Josuke for some help.

"I hate human interaction . ."

"That's some serious problem you got there bro, but like I said I will help you! Alright!" Okuyasu ruffled the other hair, it was a habit he had gotten with his soft [m.name]s hair looked.

"Let's just hope we get out of this school fast before I burn away. . ."

"Josuke, I'm going hunting. Wanna go with me?" Jotaro asked slipping inside Josukes view, the teen confused looked at him while the man walked away. "Jotaro- you said it so suddenly bro! You didn't even let me say something!"

Josuke sighed while placing a hand on the back of his neck, "you mean hunting? Hehebeheb-"

[m.name] suddenly appeared next to Josuke. " if you mean hunting hot chicks. . . I'm an honest boy. . Don't know if I could do that." He continued rubbing the back of his neck. The vampire choked out a laugh soon stopping himself from seeing jotaros look.

"Red chili hot pepper confessed yesterday. . ."  The man said completely ignored the other weird comment. "Akira?. ." Asked Josuke. "Before he was caught by us . . He shot a rat in Duwang with the stolen bow and arrow."

"Are you sure it wasn't [m.name]?"

Within a second two ghosts were trying to choke the ye-ye-haired teen. "Ok, shut the fuck up before I beat your ass up" [m.name] grumbled glaring at Josuke who glared backcrossing his arms.

"Ye ye ass hairstyle!"

"You-"

[insert more explanation about the rat- I forgot]

"[m.name]! Get your ass over here and stop trying to pick fights with Josuke!" Jotaro cursed even more making the young vampire hiss at the other teen.

Josuke could see some part of the small brat [m.name] he and Rohan have been reading from the vampire memories.  "Jotaro! So this rat has a standability. But my crazy Diamond has a 1-foot range, but your star platinum has like 2 good ranges. You could do it with much more easiness."

[m.name] held a small box full of small marbles, He watched confused seeing Jotaro grab about three marbles. Soon three cans appeared on a wooden rail. 'Wh' he could see the vampire send him a 'watch closely dumbass' look.

[ STAR PLATINUM ] appeared as the marble made a hole on the can, making it fall onto the ground. Josuke gasped in amazement seeing how far it went and how it pierced the can so easily. "WOW!"

[m.name] watched both of them talk, he smiled feeling a bit of peace enter his body. They were his family of course he would feel like this, even with Josuke.

'I want to choke Josuke, ye ye as stinky haired bitch.' Caesar grumbled under his breath crossing his arms over his chest, he swore he saw Josuke look at him with an angered expression. Like if he heard everything.

The blonde huffed, 'that idiot, I prefer Jojo 2 out of you. . .'

"Joseph?" Whispered [m.name] making the other nod, 'indeed, that old bastard.'

"Hahaha. . . You wanna join the rat hunt? Shiza?"

'Holy shit- I can see him!' Josuke thought feeling his eyes widen.

;; I'm gonna make the chapters smaller now 😩🤧

I'm sorry for making you guys wait too long