Chapter 3: Sex On The Table...Really?

Start from the beginning

"Aww. Aaliyah, went back to wearing trashy clothes." Ariel shook her head. I rolled my eyes and went outside to my bike. I pedaled all the way to school. I chained my bike up and went to my first period. Economics. Ugh! Great! Now I have to see him again. I opened the classroom door and saw it was deserted except for Dave. Oh wait, I have to call him Mr. Lachowski at school. I walked in and smiled at him.

"Hello Aaliyah. How is it going? I haven't seen ever since the incident this morning." He winked at me and went back to his grading.

"Oh um yes. I'm fine and just so you know it was an accident. I wasn't trying to woo you or anything." I blushed slightly but not enough for him to see. I walked to his desk and stood in front of him.

"I realized that Ms. Aaliyah." He didn't glance at me. I looked around the classroom and a picture caught my eye. It seemed to be of Dave and Francisco when they were both younger. Francisco was wearing baseball outfit. I picked it up and turned to ask about it but Dave was already behind me. That was scary! He took the frame from my hand and stared at it tenderly.

"This was when Francisco was younger. He loved to play baseball but now he loves football." He said happily. He accidentally dropped the frame and I went to pick it up. When I lifted my head up I bumped into Dave's pants. My head was laying forward on his pants zipper. There was something bulging out. My curiosity got the best of me and I unzipped it. There I saw his penis sticking out long and hard. I pushed myself back.

"Why did you do that Aaliyah. I was expecting you to go all the way." He shook his head. It looked like he was disappointed.

"Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking." He nodded in understanding. He then took my hand and pulled me up. But he never zipped up his pants before he did. So when he pulled me up his penis went in between my legs. I felt like being swallowed by the floor. I just met this guy and he's already a flirt. He moved back and forth and I moaned. This is so pleasuring but I had to stop. I tried to push him away but he held me tightly.

"Do you like this Aaliyah? I can make this even more pleasuring if you want." He whispered in my ear seductively. I pushed him away.

"We can't do this here Dave! Someone will catch us." I was frantically trying to get him to realize that.

"Why foes it matter? They could see how good I am with you."

"It just isn't right. Your a teacher and I'm a student. You're 29 and I'm not even 18 yet. That's considered rape!" I was folding my arms now.

"It's not considered rape if you liked it." He smirked then zipped his pants up. Who doesn't wear underwear with their pants. I was creeped out at his weird antics but never put too much thought into it. The bell finally rang and I sat in my seat trying to push awat the memory of this morning from my head. Through out the day I couldn't forget about it and lunch finally came. I slowly walked to DDave's classroom. I had an apple. When I finally reached his classroom I pushed the door open and walked inside. When I walked I felt like puking. Dave was having a little fun with our math teacher Ms. Albert. GROSS!

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" They were currently in the middle of sex on his desk. Ms. Albert was moaning like crazy. Dave thrusting his Enid in and out of her and I saw it all. They both turned to look at me wide-eyed. Dave smirked my way and Ms. Albert blushed.

"What are you doing here Ms. Smith?" Really? You're friggin in the middle of sex and that's what you want to say.

"Just leaving." I turned to leave and I heard Dave talk.

"Would you like a three-some Aaliyah?" I could feel the satisfied aura coming off of him.

"Dave?!?" Ms. Albert looked upset at his request. I ignored him completely and left the school completely. I was outside when I heard a voice behind.

"Need a lift home Liyah?" I turned and saw a gleaming Francisco kneeling down behind me. I mustered up a smile and stared back at him. I looked at my bike then him, my bike then him, my bike. Oh damn the bike, ill just drive my car from now on.

"Yeah, totally." He handed me a helmet and I jumped on the bike. I put my arms around his waist. Woah! I could feel the abs underneath his leather jacket.

"Hold on...TIGHT!" He yelled then started the bike and we rode off. This experience was absolutely amazing if you ask me. I could feel the wind in my hair. I felt like I could ride on the bike forever but sadly we reached home sooner than expected. I hopped off when we got inside the estate and gave him his helmet. I was walking towards my door when Francisco yelled to me.

"Do you wanna go to a party tonight?" His cheeks were tinted a bit. Which completely ruined the bad boy image if you ask me. I thought for a minute then asked him the most stupid question ever.

"What kind of party is it?" I arched my brow.

"Umm, a party party." He looked confused so I just let it go.

"Ok, I'll go but I have to get ready." He nodded and followed me inside. He, of course, went into our gaming room. This time I used the elevator to our 4th floor because that's where I keep all my hot clothes. I opened the door to the closet and began searching for something hot.
---------------------------------------------
It took me awhile to make this chapter but anything for you guys. Comment and Share for more chapters. Luv Ya! The picture to the side is of Francisco.