Chapter 3: Sex On The Table...Really?

I woke up with a jump. I heard pounding on my door as if a serial killer was in the house. I got up and went to the door and unlocked both locks and opened it. It was Brady. Yaaaay! I'm so happy.

"Ms. Aaliyah, you are 15 minutes late for schedule." Really? I could care less about the damn schedule. I rolled my eyes and was about to close the door again until he put his foot in the doorway. He did not just do that!

"What is it Brady. I've got sleep to go do." I said drowsily. My head was hurting so bad. My stomach then churned and I ran into my bathroom and threw up. Hangover sucks. Ew! Was that what the inside of me looked like. Gross. I need to cut back on pizza. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I was a big freak on germs. I went back to the door and pushed Brady out the way. I didn't care if I was wearing a tang top and underwear. I did this every morning so no one really cared. I had my jacket on so it covered me from behind. I went downstairs and was stopped by my annoying little sibling. In total my mother had 6 kids not including me. So 7 in total. I know but we all have the same father. My mom and him must have done it a bunch of times. They would have 9 but sadly,2 died before they reached infancy. The names and age is like this: Scott-18, Me-17, Ariel-16, Thomas-16, Louise-14, Angel-7, and Adam-5. Mom was currently pregnant with triplets. Great! Another addition to the family. Like I was saying before my little siblings were blocking the entry way to the kitchen and I was not really pleased at that.

"Get out of my way you little rats!" I said in an annoyed. My patience was running out.

"We're trying to save you, so would you please be grateful?" Louise said.

"From what?" I asked holding back the need to punch her.

"From them." Thomas said pointing at the two guests in our kitchen. I peeked in and saw Francisco and Dave in their talking with the chef.

"What are they doing her!?!" I asked shocked.

"Ok you know how you brought them to a room yesterday?" I nodded.

"Well, now their here and staying for a week or so. That's what mom said. I don't know." Louise said rolling her eyes. She and mom were never ever close so I wouldn't be surprised about the way she talked about her.

"But I don't understand what your trying to protect me from?" I was confused as hell.

"Wel I don't know sis, you're in your underwear and your hair is, well you actually look hot like that but oh forget it." Thomas was blushing like crazy. We all had this close relationship where we even made out if no one was watching.

"The point is do you want them to see you in your cherry underwear?" Louise smirked and looked me up and down. I blushed hard and shook my head. We all put our heads in the door which looked weird with 3 of us doing it and then Angel and Adam pushing theirs in too. We all kept whispering to each other and then we all fell threw the door. Francisco and Dave and chef turned to us. They all were chuckling. We just kept rubbing on our asses or anywhere that got hurt. I looked and made eye contact with Dave and Francisco. They both smirked at me. Not smiled but smirked. I was wondering until Louise, Thomas, Angel, and Adam all told me to look down. I did and saw that my legs were wide open and facing Francisco and Dave. My cheeks were tinted red. I got up, grabbed a block cheese and ran upstairs. Brady was still in front of my room.

"Ms.Aaliyah, please begin to get dressed. You are making the schedule change greatly." I rolled my eyes and slammed the door in his face. Not caring if he slammed it down. I sat on my bed and started to munch on the cheese. Wow, this is good. I can't believe that just happened. Me having my legs open in front of them as if I was giving myself up to them. I can never show my face to them again. I got up and went to my closet to put on one of my nerdy outfits. I chose a yellow plaid skirt and yellow plaid jacket with a t-shirt underneath and a pair of yellow flats. I had sexy clothing that my mother got for me but I chose not to wear it. I grabbed my plain black book-bag. I ran downstairs and grabbed a piece of bread.