"Ahh!" I yelled painfully inside my mouth keeping it shut as hard as I can from exposing my location to anymore infected creatures as I covered my eye.

I pulled out one of my katana with my other hand and stopped covering my eye when it was useless to stop it from the pain and held a grip on my katana. I quickly memorize all of my sword arts skills and rush followed to attack the infected wolf. It got back up after a kick sending it hitting the wall and jump up for a straight attack.

"Your too predictable there buddy." I mocked it as I sliced the wolf split in half.

"Blood was dripping from the wolf's body and blood was all over my blade and clothes dammit." I said to myself. Then all of a sudden a another meteor hit the ground and broke the building I was in in half and a shard from the meteor hit me in the armed and I pulled it out and the building collapsed on me. I was knocked out cold and I lose consciousness.

Time skip
————————————————————
Day 2:
Ursus
8 a.m.

(Lappland's POV)

I woke with a headache as I notice my clothes covered in debris and blood. I remember that I killed a infected wolf and just survived a collapsing building some how. I got really lucky I thought. I checked if I had everything I needed and it was all with me even after the building collapsed. I looked around as I saw light coming from one direction of the rocks leading outside of being under these broken building pieces. I pushed the rock with all my might and manage to got out. I look around as everything lay dead on the ground and even the half of the infected creatures I've seen was killed by the meteor. I also touch the bottom of my eye to feel if there was still blood, because I didn't feel any pain from my wound. I wipe up some blood, however it wasn't normal blood coming down. It was black blood on my fingers bleeding out of the wound.

"What the f**k is this sh*t," I shockingly said,"I don't f**king bleed black blood. Right!?"

I started to feel something in my heart as it seems to be more of a feeling from my soul and not my heart. I quickly mediated to calm myself and found out what happen to my soul. I quickly felt something fluffy hitting my back, and looked back.

"What the hell is this thing sticking out of my ass!?" I screamed hoping I didn't caught any enemies' attention towards my way.

"Is this a tail!? When did I have a tail," I said scared and I also grab my ear and it was gone but it seems like my ears moved up a little bit up my head and was fluffy,"What did I turned into? A wolf? There's no way I turned into a wolf like that. Is the world all animals human beings now!?"

I calmed myself down by taking deep breaths and continued mediating finding out what happen to my soul. I quickly found my soul and saw in my head that it was infected by the shard that hit me and was going everywhere around my body.

"The shard got me infected! I should've known. I need to read the paper and look at the map first before I decide to do anything else." I thought to myself.

I unfolded the paper and map out of my pocket in my my coat quickly reading the paper.

Dear Lappland,
We know that we've keep this a surprise for during emergency time and brought you this for a special gift, because you loved sword arts. So we decided to give you it, and we did this also because we knew the day of a catastrophe would happen soon. I'm sorry if we kept this a secret from you our daughter also our only child we'll have. We allowed you to do sword arts so when the day come when you need survive will be here. By the time you got this from us we'll be dead because of all the buildings collapsing on us. I'm sorry to tell you this Lappland, but make us proud and follow this map to understand how we knew this day would come and how much we would miss you. I hope you can live a new happy life during this sickness in the earth's atmosphere which was attack by aliens from outer space called Origami like the folded paper art, because anything they touch will begin to materialize into them unless your strong enough to surpass the penalty of death from a hit of a shard. Now go to our secret research facility and find out more.
Love you our daughter Lappland, Mom and Dad.

"I looked down at the ground as tears begin to flow down my face. I put the piece of papers onto the side and cried sitting along a piece of a broken wall and cried for over a hour.

"Why did you do this to me Mom!? And you too Dad!? I'm sorry for not being trustworthy enough to withstand this f**king research thing that's some bull sh*t. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I said as tears flowing down my eyes way more.
———————————————————— Hello guys and yes it's a good ending without a cliffhanger if you think you miss something. I also change my profile picture to Lappland if you can tell now and I'm a YouTuber now so check out my YouTube channel and my channel's name is DaveKyuremYT. Make sure you subscribe to me on YouTube and follow me on Wattpad. Another thing is I got tearful writing this sad part and almost cried to be honest. But I hope y'all will be motived to read the next chapter and bye bye.