I came back and gently replaced Faiths towel with warmer one ''My uh...my parents said to wish you all the best, they saw what happened, and they were real concerned for you...-''

Faith jumped up all of a sudden ''Oh my god Roman, your parents! Ow ow ow ow ooowww...'' she whimpered, then slowly lay back down again.

''Be careful baby, please'' I said, leaning down and gently kissing her shoulder.

''Sorry'' she smiled sweetly ''but Roman, your parents, aww I never got to meet them! I'm so sorry, I completely forgot! Oh they must hate me now'' she said sadly.

''Are you kidding?! They, like the whole WWE Universe saw what happened out there tonight! They actually wanted to come outback and check that you were ok, especially after Eva hit you with that fucking chair! Sorry baby'' I said, watching her eyes widen over me using profanity ''I guess what I'm trying to say is they were angry and worried for you baby'' I told her.

''They were? Oh my god that's so sweet of them'' she gushed.

''But I told them that tonight's not the best time, besides I knew we had to go down to the hospital with Paige, so I got my parents a taxi home. They're ok baby, and don't worry you can meet them another time ok. They all said how beautiful you looked though. And my dad said that you performed amazingly in the ring tonight'' I told her happily.

''Really? A compliment like that from famous Sekah! That's really awesome! Tell your parents thank you baby, and I really do look forward to meeting with them next time'' she smiled.

''Ok baby'' I whispered, kissing her cheek. Once I was happy Faith was comfortable, I turned the lights out, and lay down beside her ''I'll set the alarm for us'' I whispered ''how's 6:00am? I wanna get some training in at the gym, then I'll order us some breakfast in bed, and I help can help you to get ready before we go to see Paige and Dean down at the hospit...-''

Snore snore....

I looked down at her and smiled...god, I love you so much babygirl, if anything had happened to you tonight....I wouldn't even allow myself to think it!

*****

FAITH POV:

It was 10:00am, and Roman and I had just arrived at the hospital.

We knocked on the door, opening gently it to see poor Dean in the same position we had left him in last night...sitting on a chair by the bed, holding Paige's hand, with his head resting lightly by her arm.

''Should we wake him?'' I whispered to Roman.

''No need...I haven't slept a wink'' he said looking up at us. His eyes were red from lack of sleep, his hair was a mess, and he was in desperate need of a shave.

''You can't stay like this buddy'' Roman said softly.

''Yes I can. And I don't care, because I'm not leaving Paige's side ever again'' he told us.

''How is she doing?'' I asked walking over to them. I went and stood by Paige at the top of her bed...Jesus, her face looked so bruised and swollen over neck brace, like someone had punched her repeatedly or something Her eyes were shut tight, and she was still breathing through that tube thing.

Knock knock...

''I'm sorry to interrupt, um, are you all family of the patient?'' the nurse asked.

''Yes, I'm her brother, and this is her best friend and boyfriend'' Roman said.

''Well Mr. Bevis, could I kindly ask that you and friends step outside for just moment while I check on the patient, and give her a hospital wash down?'' she asked politely.