CHAPTER 29

(WARNING: MILD SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER)

''Oh man did you hear the crowd when you speared me? That was totally awesome!'' Seth said excitedly, as he sat next to me in the back of the car. Recently we had all been driving separately, as Paige and Dean wanted their alone time, as did Roman and I. But tonight we were all extremely buzzed from the Rumble, and we so all decided to drive back to the hotel together.

Roman was driving up front with Dean, and Seth was in the back between Paige and me.

''It was pretty good man'' Roman said smiling happily.

''I just wished I coulda taken Luke with me when I went out'' Dean huffed ''but still bro, it was pretty awesome when you said: That's for my brother!'' he grinned, fist bumping Roman on the arm.

''You guys really were awesome tonight, like on fire awesome'' Paige cheered, while rubbing Deans shoulders from behind his car seat.

''Thanks sweetheart, mwah'' Dean said, turning his head to kiss Paige sweetly.

''Yeah you guys stole the show'' I told them ''it was so amazing to watch!'' I beamed.

''Aww, and thank you babygirl'' Roman said winking at me through the rear view.

Even though Seth still kinda made me uncomfortable what with his constant staring and flirting round me, I tried to include him the conversation so he wouldn't feel left out. I mean we were supposed to be friends now right? So as friends we too should get on just like everyone else.

''So tell me Seth'' I said turning to him ''...how did you manage to jump up onto the ring like that with such ease'' I asked ''I was watching you, and I thought that was pretty impressive'' I smiled.

He began instantly beaming from ear to ear as he turned in his seat to look at me ''Well thank you Faith'' he winked, looking me up and down again ''and to answer your question it's called Cross fit'' he replied happily.

''Oh don't get him started on that, please'' Roman joked, looking at us both through the rear view.

''I still insist you try it man, you'll find it a lot of fun'' he grinned at him.

''What's Crossfit?'' I asked curiously, remembering Paige mentioning once that it was something Seth liked to do.

''Well, it's a hardcore strength and conditioning program, which optimizes your physical competence in all areas of athleticism'' he smiled proudly.

''Huh?'' I said, looking at him confused.

Roman laughed out extra loudly when he heard my confusion ''See man, even my babygirl doesn't get your Crossfit mumbo jumbo babble'' he smirked.

''That's okay bro, I'm happy to explain it to her'' Seth smiled, completely ignoring Romans slight irritation ''...to answer your question Faith, it focuses on the 10 main fitness domains: cardio, endurance, power, speed, strength, balance and agility, just to name a few'' he said listing them off on his fingers.

''Oh I see...'' I said with fascination in my voice, but complete confusion still on my face.

''I could uh...teach you some if you like'' he smiled, casually placing his arm round the back of my seat ''...if It's ok with Roman of course'' he grinned, looking through the rear view at him.

''Don't look at me, it's up to Faith, and I trust her 100%. If she wants to train with you, that's fine by me'' he said confidently, but I knew he was just trying to show off in front of Seth...men I smiled to myself.