Intoducing ... BTS

IU’s POV

(a few min. before...)

Yah! I’m really late! Arrgghh! The car should be here any minute. Oh yeah make-up, where’s that compact powder...

Beeep! Beeep!

Ah, it’s here. I sat inside the car and told the driver to go to the Bighit building.

As I opened my lipstick, Ms. Kim sent me a text. It said,

”Yah Lee Ji Eun where are you? Don’t answer that question in fact don’t mind replying me. Anyways, you should be on your way here. Since your late, I’m on my way to BangPD’s office. When you get there go straight to the building’s dance practice room ‘kay?     - Ms. Kim”

Great! Now I’m on my own. I can’t believe she’ll just leave me like this. I mean I’m not that late am I?

Oh... 8:23 I guess I am hehehe sorry Ms. Kim.

As I looked out the window, i realized I’m almost  there. So i finished my simple make-up quickly. After a couple of minutes I have arrived.

Looking at the text again, She want’s me to go to where? Like where on Earth is that?

I asked myself. Untill I saw an ahjusshi,  I asked for his directions and obediently folowed it.

After a few turns and a trip to an elevator, with pleasant greetings from everyone in the building... wow everyone is nice, nicer than manager. Teehee as I laughed at my own joke.

Ding~ as the elevator opened, I went to the right hall like the ahjusshi said and found myself infront of the practice room.

How should I introduce myself? Cutely?... no way IU what are you 4? Hmmm... perhaps Sexy?... O_o ...eww no!

I thought too much on how to introduce, I did not know I was already opening the door and shouting out “ANNYEONGHASEYO! IU IMNIDA~” *sigh* too much for the preparation.

As I came to look at the room my pretty eyes grew larger when I happen to see such peculiar scene. Rapmon forcefully feeding V noodles, V chocking like heck, Jimin & Junkook hugging or clinging (...I can’t tell) to Jin like toddlers, Suga rolling on the floor like a grandpa, and J-hope laughing and clapping like a total idiot.

*toot* Processing ... Fail. “trying to understand the situation filenot found.

BTS POV

*still in their positions*

RM-

(Sh*t this is bad. Does this look bad?)

Jimin-

Uh-oh... (I know this looks bad now but you’ll forget everything after I let you see my SiX PaCks hehehee...)