Rriinng!! Rrrinng!!

RRIIINNNGG!! RRRIINNGG!! [Manager Kim Calling] RRRIINNGG!! RRIIINNGG!!

IU-

Mmmm... Damn... I'm still sleepy. What kind of cruel person would call me at 7:30 in the morning?

So she pats the bed and lazyly looks for her phone and when she did found it she pressed the end call button.

RRIIINNNGG!! RRRIINNGG!! [Manager Kim Calling] RRRIINNGG!! RRIIINNGG!!

IU-

Yah! What kind of ... *answers the phone*

Manager Kim-

Yeobo-

IU-

Yah! You're so cruel! You know how I get cranky in this hour of the morning. State your buisness quickly.

Manager Kim-

Ji Eun It's me! Yah! How could you shout at me at this early morning! You dare speak with your eomma with that mouth! If I wasn't your eomma's friend I would happily leave you on the streets you cranky brat!

IU-

Ah! Ms. Kim! Mian... It's just because I slept late and my eyes were wet from crying and I suppose that's why I...I i... why did you call me again?

Ms. Kim-

Hmm... you still haven't gotten over him huh? Well, anyways I have good news for you. I have partnered with Bighit Entertainment That means after many months of so-called "rest", you're finally having a come back!

IU-

A'ight who is it this time Ms. Kim?

Ms. Kim-

BTS!!!!

IU-

What BTS? The back to school or the behind the... wait, don't tell me they're

Ms. Kim-

Correct! The Bangtan Sonyeondan!

IU-

Yah! Ani, I told you already not them anyone but them! You specifically know the reason!

Ms. Kim-

I know, but I have no choice. Face it Ji Eun you're no longer that popular. Besides your genre is not "in" anymore.

IU-

I don't care! I'm not going. I'm not signing anythig.

Ms. Kim-

Too late, I've already signed your contract. You can't do anything else. So be a good girl and be there at 3:00 PM 'kay? I MEAN IT!

IU-

But,but Miss Ki..*beep*.

Gosh! I can't believe I'm doing this! Eottoke! Eottoke? *looks at the picture in her cellphone* "I can't believe I'm seeing you again after all those years... Gosh! I hate you!"

A/N

Annyeonng! Hi there for those reading this , thank you very much! I love you guys TT^TT

I've decided to make an BTSxIU fanfic cuz why not? I mean Ilove IU as much as i love BTS so... yeah :D and back to the story, who do you think was the guy in her phone? The person she hate? Got any clues yet? (i know i don't xD)

I DONT OWN BTS AND IU (BUT I WISH TO TT^TT) I ALSO DON'T OWN BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT. MS. KIM IS OWNED BY MY FRIEND WHO THOUGHT OF HER NAME AND ROLE AND NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE~