𝟭𝟰. let's destroy some ooze

Start from the beginning

"Woah! What happened to you two?" Spyder asked.

"We went searching through the art and construction departments. We happened to walk in at the wrong time, every time!" Natalie exclaimed.

"I look like a Picasso painting gone wrong." Hana said in annoyance.

"I think you mean Jackson Pollock." Natalie corrected.

"No, I mean Picasso." Hana said before spitting out another chunk of paint out.

"There is just no point in correcting you." Natalie said as she wiped off the substance from her face.

"Dude, this ooze pocket is gigantic. Hold on..." Spyder said into the Mech-Link before turning on his bounce belt.

Suddenly, a football player ran towards Spyder and his belt instantly reflected the player. The shield popped up and caused the player to take a harsh fall. Natalie cringed at the sight as Hana died of laughter. "Eat it, jocko!" Spyder shouted at the player.

"I want to try!" Hana exclaimed.

Natalie tried to warn any oncoming players but it was too late. The girl ended up body checking some poor guy, who didn't see her coming. The player fell and hit the ground harshly. Spyder and Natalie both cringed but Hana continued to die of laughter. Mark immediately recognized the two teens as they would be the only two to cause chaos.

"Spyder, Hana, we're, in the middle of practice." Mark pointed out, when he ran over to the teens.

"You do you. I do me." Spyder said, patting the senior's shoulder.

Mark took one look at the two girls and cringed instantly. "What happened to you two, you look terrible." He pointed out and both girls glared at him.

"No, really?" Hana said sarcastically.

Two more guys fell to the ground because of Spyder's stupid bounce belt. "I've never seen a kid take a hit like that. You gotta join the team." The coach said happily to Spyder.

"What kind of grades do I need?" Spyder asked.

"Passing." Mark said and Spyder frowned.

"I'm out." Spyder denied before walking away. The two girls followed after him.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         The five teens excluding Harris exited the elevator of Mech X4. The remaining team member was already sitting at his desk. His entire computer was set up to display all of the information the team had collected on their desperate search around the school. "Ooze pocket is over a mile deep and almost three miles wide." Harris zoomed in on the ooze.

"This is clawboon." Harris said and a silhouette image of the known monster popped up on the screen, next to the diagram of the ooze pocket.

"Right and we kicked his butt." Mark pointed out.

"Yeah but based on the amount of ooze it decomposed into when we beat it, this is how big clawboon would be if it was made of all of the ooze under the school." Harris said. The image of clawboon increased dramatically.

"Woah! That thing is huge! It could destroy the city!" Ryan exclaimed nervously.

"It's almost the size of Bay City itself. Something that size can destroy the world." Harris pointed out.

"That's not gonna happen. We gotta get to it before Harper does. Tonight, when the school's completely empty, we're gonna destroy every last drop of that ooze." Ryan explained with a smirk.