𝟭𝟬. let's get some answers

Start from the beginning

"It was one time." Hana shot back.

"Dude, trust me." Spyder said.

"The effects of an illogical thought process on a logical mind. Hmm, interesting." Harris said.

"Natty, are you going to sign up for this nerd contest like Harris?" Hana asked mockingly.

"Nope! You know me, I'm not a science person." Natalie pointed out.

"Good, I was about to be worried there." Spyder sighed in relief.

"Also, even if I was, I have no time. I need to finish up my speech for debate club. It's my turn to pick the board game for games club. I have to host trivia club next week and I still have to re-read my book for book club." Natalie explained.

"Wow, I forgot how many nerdy clubs you were in." Hana said and Spyder nodded in agreement.

"And I thought Harris was the nerd." Hana said and Natalie glared at the girl. Before the girl could argue, the door opened to reveal Ryan.

"Have any of you been noticing that Mark's been acting strange?" Ryan asked the group.

"Well, he didn't know my name this morning, so no." Spyder said sadly.

"And Harris, I really hope you analyzed the note before you started playing doctor with Spyder." Ryan said to Harris.

"I would rather play operation with Spyder. At least, that would hurt more." Hana said happily and they all looked at her like she was insane.

"Moving on, I'm searching all police and government databases for the print we found." Harris explained.

The boy then went over to the computer to find a match on the letter. The others were close behind as they all wanted watch Harris work his magic. "Bam! Y'all! We got a match!" He exclaimed excitedly and everyone was on the verge of cheering.

"And the lucky winner is.." Harris pressed another button to pull up the match. A badly drawn police sketch of a guy popped up onto the screen. "That's our guy." He pointed out.

"Leo Mendel, that's our guy." Ryan exclaimed.

"Are you sure he's alive? He looks like a World War two pilot." Hana pointed out and the girl laughed.

"He was at the Battle of Britain." Natalie joked.

"Or he could be a hobo." Hana pointed out and Natalie laughed. The three boys just gave them looks.

"Looks like the police have a pretty thick file on him. He's suspected of stealing large pieces of technology from several companies." Harris explained.

"And he probably took em here." Ryan pointed out as he typed into the computer. An address appeared. "Look, his last known address." Ryan said.

"Ry, remember the chance of Leo being there are pretty slim. He said he could be dead." Harris pointed out.

"I know! I know! But if we follow the clues, who knows what we'll find." Ryan said and they all nodded in agreement.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         Ryan was able to convince Mark to drive the entire group to Leo's last location to search for any clues that the scientist left behind but the team had already encountered a problem, even before arriving. Mark only had five seats in his car but there was six members. This meant that one member would have to sit on someone. That unlikely person was Natalie. Mark was driving, Hana stole shot gun from Ryan, Ryan took to sitting behind her, while Spyder and Harris fought for the other seat. Harris was forced to sit between the two boys.