Chapter two: Ink

You had a full on laughing fit while Payton's face became darker and darker. Soon enough it was time to go. You walked to the lab behind your house with Payton.
"Do not touch ANYTHING" you said sternly before opening the door. She nodded quickly. You guys walked in. You grabbed a miniature paintbrush and held it out in front of yourself. It began to glow a faint pink, hovering above your hand. Soon it started flashing rainbow colors. A rainbow portal opened as the paintbrush fell back onto your hand. You put it neatly next to your blueprints and looked to Payton. She was sitting in awe on how you managed to do that. You laughed and grabbed her hand and jumped through the portal. In a minute you were in the doodlesphere. (AN- is that how you spell it?) you landed on the ground gracefully as Payton tripped and landed on her butt
"OWWWWW-" Payton whined. You turned around and helped up your sister. You began to walk with Payton trailing behind. You kept walking before you came across a rushed Ink.
"Heyya Ink, you seem pretty Bonely." You said smirking, causing Payton to grown. Ink turned around and smiled. He was clearly hurrying.
"Hey Ink need help?" You were setting up for another pun and Payton knew this.
"Yeah I could actually." Ink said turning around. He continued,
"This box has cards for everyone. I need help carrying it." Ink explained. You smiled widely.
"I guess we should put some backbone into it. It'll take a skeleTON of work though." You laughed out. Payton lightly smacked you in the back of the head. Ink was laughing but you stoped.
"Oooow~" you whined looking at your sister. Ink finished laughing and you grabbed one side of the box. Payton took the other. Luckily, Payton was shorter than most papyrus's and you were slightly taller than most Sans's. You and Payton were both almost even in height so this was no problem to carry. Ink followed behind with broomie. You turned to Payton quickly.
"Remember Payton. No peer pressure, don't say yes to anything you don't know about. If you don't know, ask me. I'll answer for you. If your hurt..." your eyes dim.
"They may not make it out alive." Ink was a little scared of you right now. Payton nodded very fast. You then turned to Ink.
"Yo ink, can we get going?" You say sending a smile to him. He smiles back and opens the portal. You turn to the portal and jump through with Payton and the box. Followed closely by Ink. In under a minute your in a huge house. You and Payton went to a nearby table and put the box down. You turned to Ink.
"Is this even a formal party?" You laugh.
"No, not really. You and Payton look adorable though!" Ink announces. You and Payton become a slight pinker shade. You slap Ink's arm.
"Shut-t up Ink." You go to burry yourself into you hoodie just to remember your in a "formal outfit" you mentally curse yourself out. Payton notices.
"PAYTON— this is why I wanted to wear my tux— it has a hood—" you whine clinging onto your sister.
"Can't you use your magic to change?" Payton sighs. You jump up.
"You are completely right!" You snap your fingers and your F/C dress turns into a black tux. It was sleeveless, F/C accents where all around it. Your gloves stayed the same however. You smiled and hugged Payton.
"Thanks Payton for letting me change!" You cuddled into her. Payton just smiled softly and rubbed your head.
"Your welcome." She said looking to Ink.
"Hey ink when is everyone coming?" Payton asked.
"Uh— maybe an hour?" Ink said, looking to a clock on the wall. You cuddled into Payton more.
"I'm going to take a nap. Come on Payton." You said grabbing her hand and bringing her to the corner of the room. You had her sit on the ground, you on her lap cuddling her. You soon drifted off to sleep.