So I went down the stage and suddenly I bumped into Alex. 

" hey Amairah is that you".

" hii, Alex yup it's me".

" ohh my god you look so beautiful  in this dress".

" thanks "

" Amairah did you left the job"

" yeah".

Suddenly a strong pairs of arms  were around my waist.and it was none other than Zaviyar.

" Amairah who's he"

" umm, actually " . As I was about to say 

" she's my wife " . Zaviyar spoke.

And there was a sudden change of expression in Alex eyes . He looked hurt.

" when did you marry ".

And all this time Zaviyar replied.

" a week before we married , sorry we didn't called any of her friends because it all happened all of sudden ".

" yeah no,, no.. problem ".

So he went away.

I pushed Zaviyar who was holding my waist.

" how dare you touch me ".

" well I was clearing yourself up in front of Alex ".

" if you wouldn't say that I would say myself that I'm married,  I didn't need your help to say him. ".

With that I went away. And went up if shanzay needs anything . So the ceremony was about to start.

So arman was giving a cute speech to shanzay on how they met and how she is his world now. I was so engrossed in his speech.

Suddenly a small kid told me that someone is calling me outside.  So I went out without informing Zaviyar.

As I went out I saw Alex.

" did you called me".

As he turned around his eyes were red and his voice was shaky. He smelled drunk.

" are you okay Alex ".

Suddenly he started to push me and he tried to force  himself on me.

" alex leave my hand what are you doing"

" Amairah you can't marry , I love you ".

" alex stop , you are drunk ".

" Amairah I never got a chance to say you that how much I love you".

" Alex leave my hand , what are you doing please stop " .

************

I was busy hearing the speech , suddenly I couldn't see Amairah.  My eyes searched her through out the banquet, but I couldn't see her . There were no traces of her. Something was wrong .

I quickly went outside.  Suddenly I heard her screams.  She was telling some one to stop.

As I reached there I saw alex was forcing himself on my wife.

I quickly ran towards her and punched him on his face making his nose bleed.  How the fuck he thought he would touch my girl. I started to beat the shit out of him.

" Zaviyar stop, he will die ". Amairah was crying.

I almost lost my senses and was beating him.

" Zaviyar he is drunk , leave him he will die ".

With all the force she pushed me.

" are you mad , he will die , he's drunk leave him ".

Tears were flowing . Her eyes were red. Suddenly I saw her dress was torn.  I quickly took her shawl and wrapped it around her.

" come on , let's go home". I catched her shoulders and took her to the car

She didn't argued and quietly sat in the car.

" you didn't had to beat him like that".

" he tried to force himself , and you want me to sit and watch ".

" yaa he's wrong but he was drunk ".

" Amairah,  I lost my senses,  . And anyone besides me if dares to touch you I would rip his head off ".

She lost her words . She was quiet.

" by the way , even you were jealous when a group of girls were checking me out and asking me for photos ".

" no I wasn't jealous ".

" Amairah you know,  you are a bad liar".

" whatever I don't care  what you say ".

" yeah ".

" so that means you were jealous when you saw Alex with me ".

" yeah I'm jealous because I can't see you with anyone , except me . And I  atleast accept that I'm jealous,  not a liar like you ".

" yeah whatever ".

All the way home we went arguing like a baby. She looks cute even when she argues.

**********

We reached home . It was late and Alice must be asleep. 

Zaviyar was in washroom so I decided to quickly change my dress . So I quickly removed all my accessories and I tied my hair up in a bun.

I tried to unlock the zip but my hands were out of reach. What should I do now. Should I wake her up just to unzip my back ??. No it will be rude to wake someone.  Should I tell Zaviyar??. No . But I don't have a choice.

Soon he came out with his towel wrapped around his waist.

Why can't he wear full clothes.

" umm, I need your help".

" yaa , say ".

" can you just unzip my back, actually it's out of reach".

" sure ".

I was standing there like a mannequin.  Slowly he came close to me. His hot breaths were fanning over me , making me flinch.

He was slowly unzipping my back.

" can you do it fast".

" yea... yeah ".

Suddenly his hands touched my bare back. And it felt like an ice . I felt numb.  He slowly wrapped his arm around my waist and he kissed my neck . He started to kiss my neck a little faster this time and I realized this shouldn't be happening. 

" stop " I pushed him.

" I'm  ... I'm soo sorry Amairah,  I didn't mean to it just happened ".

Without saying a word I took my night suit and went to the bathroom for change.

I quickly changed and covered my self with blanket. How could this happen.  How can I forget everything he did to me. Thinking about what just happened made me feel weird and I was thinking how to face him . Thinking more I drifted to sleep .