~three~

Faye's POV

Faye was sat at the kitchen island, her laptop in front of her as she edited her newest vlog, it was a travel vlog of their moving experience. At the moment she was editing them getting on the plane, when Lewis almost fell over an old mans suitcase.

"Stop!" A voice shouted from upstairs, startling Faye as she snapped out of her editor mind.

"Lewis! Stop" Lacey shouted again, confusing Faye even more.

"Lacey?" Faye shouted up the stairs, suddenly the loud footsteps from upstairs stopped, loud whispers being heard instead.

Suddenly, the footsteps started again however this time they seemed to be running towards the stairs and straight into the kitchen. Faye stood up in surprise as Lewis and Lacey entered, holding large water guns up and pointed straight towards her.

"No!" Faye squealed, jumping out of her seat and running around the other side of the couch, although it did nothing to stop the water that hit her back.

"Get her!" Lewis shouted, running one way as Lacey ran the other. Faye turned, sprinting to the back door and pulling it open, sliding it shut before running down the garden, trying her best to escape the two attackers.

"Come on, guys! This isn't fair, I don't even have one!" She shouted up the garden as they stalked out of the house, Lacey laughing hysterically as she skipped down the few steps.

Faye backed up even more, making sure she put their pool between the group, knowing that if they split up she'd be fucked.

Lewis looked down, seeing a smaller water gun and chucking it across the pool to her, miraculous making it. Faye jumped in the air to grab it, bending down to fill it up in the pool before stepping back sceptically, nodding as if to say she was ready.

"Charge!" Lacey screamed, laughing as she ran around the pool and towards her best friend who ran the other way, only to be cornered by Lewis.

"You're trapped, Harrison" Lewis teased, his tongue sticking out to the side as if he was concentrating.

"Am I?" She asking, smirking, making eye contact with Lacey, who nodded slightly, "Or are you trapped, Short?" The two girls turned on Lewis, shooting him endlessly with the water guns, he spluttered walking backwards as he shot them back.

"Lewis, careful!" Lacey shouted, however she was too late to stop her boyfriend from stepping too far backwards and into the deep end of the pool.

Faye threw her head back laughing, walking towards Lacey and high-fiving her, seeing Lewis jump from the pool and shake like a wet dog.

"Oh, that's funny?" He teased, walking towards Lacey, "give me a hug, babe" he smirked, opening his arms as he started running, chasing after her.

Laughing, Faye watched them run away and back into the house, wincing slightly as she saw Lewis slip on the hard wood floor.

To her, Lacey and Lewis were what love should be. They were a perfect example of love and friendship, they teased each other but with love. That's what Faye wanted and, as they had pointed out earlier, LA was the perfect place for her to get it.

"Hey!" A voice startled Faye as she snapped back into reality.

"Hey...?" She replied, turning around and looking around, her eyes settling on one of the boys from yesterday, leaning over a balcony so he could see her in the garden.

"I'm Josh" he called, she nodded, not quite sure what else to say.

"Faye..." she replied, watching him nod and lick his lips, falling quiet.

"Um...theres a" he stopped, noticing the slight stutter, his hand ran through his hair, pushing it down onto his head, "have you guys just moved it?" He finally asked.

"Yeah, yesterday" she told him, leaning onto one foot and looking around the garden, "Look, I have things to do so i'm just going to-" she pointed to the back door, making her way back through the garden, trying to get away from the awkwardness.

"Wait!" He called, "theres a party tonight, come" he asked, well demanded in a soft voice, as she finally looked back up at him.

"Where?"

"Here" she hummed, she was never one to party, but she did think they needed some friends in LA.

"Maybe" she finished, walking inside before he could call her back.

"Maybe, what?" Lacey asked, she was sat at the island, her shirt slightly wet, showing that Lewis did in fact catch her.

"Party tonight, next door" she told her nonchalantly, walking to the fridge to pull out a water bottle.

"Party? Count me in" Lewis stated, walking down the stairs, rubbing his head with a towel.

"Of course you'd be up for it" Faye teased, taking a drink.

"What? A parties a party, and i'm sure an LA party is a hell of a lot better than a Canadian party" he pointed out, standing behind Lacey and resting his chin on her head.

"We have to go! I saw them from my room yesterday, they're the sway boys" Lacey squealed, clasping her hands together.

"Boys my girlfriend squeals over at the party? Yeah, maybe we shouldn't go" Lewis teased, squeezing Laceys waist making her giggle.

"Shut up, dickhead, they're tiktokers," she explained, "and i'm sure we could find Faye a boy at the party" she spoke the last part in a sing song voice.

"Okay, nope, not going" Faye spoke, tolling her eyes slightly.

"Oh, we're going"

————
So much love on this story already!
Thank you