~two~

Faye's POV

"Can you not?" Faye laughed cracking another egg into the pan as Lacey, her best friend, dance violently around her.

Lacey's phone was set up on the counter, a song playing loudly from it as she danced around Faye. She shook her head at the girls antics.

Whilst Faye had gone to Youtube, Lacey had received a rather large following on TikTok of 5million, and Faye could not be any prouder of her. There was no resentment or jealousy in their friendship, after all they were on completely different platforms.

"Come on Faye,dance!" Lacey shouted as the song continued, grabbing Faye's arms and wiggling them, forcing the girl to dance with her.

Eventually Faye gave in, hopping from one foot to the other and copying Laceys random dances until the music stopped.

"You burnt my eggs!" A voice called from the stairs, making the two laughing girls glance in that direction.

"Blame your girlfriend" Faye stuck her tongue out at Lewis as he walked over, throwing his arm over Lacey's shoulder as he leaned against the counter.

"You causing trouble again?" He smirked.

"I just wanted to dance" she shrugged innocently, pouting.

"She just wanted to dance" Lewis looked at Faye with the same face, mocking his girlfriend.

"Hey!" She laughed, pushing his shoulder.

"Right, eggs are fucked, Taco Bell anyone?" Lewis suggested, lazily putting his hands into his jogger pockets.

"Taco Bell for breakfast?" Faye grimaced, shaking her head slightly, the opposite to her best friend who squealed the same sentence, hope in her eyes.

"And that'd why I love you" Lewis smirked, pulling Lacey in and meeting her lips, earning a fake gag from Faye.

"Oh, shut up" Lacey shook her head, pushing Lewis away by his bare chest, "we need to find you a boyfriend"

"Uh, no, you don't" Faye replied, scrapping the eggs into the bin.

"We do," she continued, looking up to Lewis who yawned, "it's LA, we can find you a hot boy to snag" she wiggled her eyebrows, running towards her and poking her side.

"Stop!" She giggled, pushing her away, "the only thing i'm worried about finding is abandoned places to explore for my Youtube" Lacey rolled her eyes as Faye spoke, making eye contact with Lewis as if to say 'are you hearing this?'

"Do you ever think about anything but Youtube?"

"Nope" Faye smiled, spinning around to see them.

"You know, if you got a boyfriend you could drag him to ghost hunt instead of us" Lewis pointed out.

"You're just scared or the dark" Faye teased him, sticking her tongue out.

"No..." he trailed off, "it's the things in the dark, like ghosts" he explained, his eyebrows furrowing as Lacey laughed at him.

"My poor baby, scared of the dark"

"Shut up" he pushed her away as she walked towards his with open arms for a hug.

"Either way i'm not going ghost hunting anymore, I left that shit in Canada" He stated, crossing his arms before setting off to walk upstairs.

"Wish we left you in Canada" Lacey shot back, smirking. However, her face dropped as Lewis turned back around, running towards the girl trying to grasp her waist. Lacey ran around the island before she leaped up the stairs, Lewis followed shortly behind, leaving Faye in the kitchen alone.

"Guess i'm not getting any Taco Bell" she whispered to herself, laughing slightly.

Since they had only just moved in the fridge was empty, leaving Faye no breakfast, not thats she was too worried. She usually didn't eat breakfast, just made it for Lewis and Lacey when they woke up an hour or two after her.

She grabbed her water bottle she had kept in the fridge before taking it outside, finding a good place to do her Chloe Ting work out.

Her and Lacey used to do this work out every morning, talking over the fence that separated their houses back in Canada, however Lacey had given up soon after her and Lewis started dating, opting to eat in comfort over obsessing over her weight: something Faye very much still struggled with.

She had never been overweight, not even as a child, however with both her sisters being stick thin and her mothers constant mentioning of that, Faye always felt like the odd one out in her family. Leading to her early work outs, over time they became less about being healthy and more about being accepted by her mother, and eventually became her safe space.

Faye let out a heavy breath as she had her 30 second break, reaching for her water. Her head shot up as she heard loud music playing from the house across from her, the same boys from last night stood near a pool, all dancing yet again.

No matter how creepy she looked, and trust her she knew she looked creepy, Faye couldn't look away from the boy dancing in harmony. None of them stiff, all living their best lives and laughing with their friends.

They looked free.

Before she knew it, Faye had used up her 30 second rest, and another 30 seconds of her work out, just looking at the boys across from her.

She shook her head, getting back into her workout, unknowing of the blue eyes staring at the top of her head.

————
I'll be updating this less than my jaden one until i get into it :)