Logicality Demus Prinxiety

Start from the beginning

"J-Janus...this is my work place," Remus breathed. "Stop with the name calling, you know what it does to me,"
"When we get home, I want to find you tied to the bed, ready for me. Got it, slut?" Janus growled in his ear. Remus whined and nodded.
"O-ok, Janus," he said softly.
"What's my name?" Janus raised a brow. Remus went even more red.
"D-daddy," he mumbled.

Janus let him go, winked and walked away. Remus let out the breath he'd been holding and quickly walked away, into the other room.

"What did Janus say?" Patton asked.
"I'm getting punished when I get home..." Remus mumbled.
"Ha, sucker," Virgil laughed.

"Exactly. I suck his dick,"
"Ewww," Virgil groaned. "I hate you, get out,"
"

At home, Roman Janus and Logan waited by the door.
"Hey..." Patton said nervously, looking at Logan.
"Go to our room please, love," Logan said calmly. Patton nodded and quickly went to the bedroom. Virgil tried to walk past them but Roman grabbed him.

"Which of you had the idea to start working there?" Janus demanded.
"Me," Remus muttered.
"You little slut," Janus growled, grabbing his hips. "You probably wanted the job just so all the boys would look at you, right? Look at you in those short short and crop top,"

"T-that wasnt even on my mind..." Remus stammered in slight fear. Janus didnt see the fear and pulled him even closer.
"Don't lie to me," he growled. "You're just a damn slutty whore, you love it when others look at you,"

"Janus, stop it...you're scaring me," Remus mumbled.
"Let's go," Janus snapped. Remus looked at Virgil for help.
"Janus, enough," Virgil tried to say. Roman shut him up.
"Remus needs to learn his lesson," he growled in Virgils ear.

Virgil heard Remus screaming and moaning, but he also heard him begging Janus to stop.
"L-Logan, why is Remus screaming like that?" Patton whimpered.
"He's in trouble for being naughty," Logan said simply.
"A-am I in trouble?" Patton asked in fear.
"Maybe..." Patton whimpered in response.

Logan gently kissed him, getting more rough the longer in went on.

Virgil pushed Roman away as he tried to touch him
"Roman stop...I'm tired, I don't want to do anything right now," Virgil mumbled. Roman growled and grabbed him, pinning him to the bed. Virgil squirmed, trying to get away. "Roman, I said stop! If you do this it's rape!" Virgil yelled.
"Shut up," Roman growled kissing him. Virgil was scared...Roman always stopped when Virgil asked him to. No matter what it was.

Why was he suddenly so demanding and commanding? Why wasnt he stopping?

"Roman, stop it!" Virgil cried as he was stripped. "G-get away from me!"

Remus lay, sobbing and in pain as Janus went to the bathroom.

That wasnt Janus...it couldnt have been. Sure, they had a more BDSM type relationship. But this...Remus didnt like this. He hadn't wanted it that time. He didnt want to be tied down, fucked without prep or lube. He had wanted to cuddle and nap.

"Stop crying, slut," Janus hissed. Remus whimpered and flinched, fearing Janus would hit him. "Go to your room,"

Remus stumbled up. But he didnt go to his room. He was going to go to Virgils room but heard his friend begging Roman to stop.

He didnt have the energy to stop Roman...but he had to do something. Remus pushed the door open.
"R-Roman get off of him!" Remus cried weakly. Roman growled and got up, shoving Remus to the ground. Remus noticed something in Roman's eyes.

This really wasnt Roman...

"Roman...what's my name?" Remus whimpered.
"Why?" Roman growled.
"RoRo...what is my name?" Remus begged.
"Remus,"
"What. Is my name?" Remus said in tears. "RoRo, please. What's the nickname for me you had when we were kids?"

Roman didnt answer.
"Roman...please...this isnt you,"

"V-Virgil...are you willing to kiss him?" Remus asked, looking up.
"W-will it help?" Virgil muttered.
"Possibly,"
Virgil got up and flin had when Roman turned angrily.
"I never said you could get up," he yelled. Virgil rushed forwards, cupping Roman's face and kissing him.

Roman was shocked

One second, he was walking home with Logan and Janus and the next, Virgil was kissing him.
"Virg...?" Roman mumbled, looking down at Virgil. "Wait, baby why are you crying?! Are you ok?" He wrapped his arms gently around the other. Virgil let out a soft sob and hugged Roman back.

Roman turned to Remus.
"Re?" He asked softly, letting Virgil go. He knelt down gently. "Remus...what happened to you?"

Remus lunged forwards, hugging Roman tightly around the neck. Roman held him close, wondering what the hell happened.

"Roman, what's the last thing you remember?" Virgil asked
"Walking home with Logan and Janus, then you kissing me just now. Why?"
"You...you almost raped me," Virgil said softly. Roman looked at him, eyes wide with shock and worry
"W-what?! No, I would never!" He gasped. "Sure I can be a little rough, but if you were asking me to stop I would have right away!"
"I know...its almost like you were taken over by something,"
"D-do you think that's what's wrong with Janus?" Remus asked softly, snuggled on Roman's lap. Virgil typically would feel jealous but Remus was in pain. He needed that healthy attention and touch at the moment.

The three stopped talking when they heard Patton, begging for Logan to stop now.
"J-Janus?! N-no! Stop it!" Patton screamed.

The three ran put of the room and Roman kicked down the door to Logan and Pattons room. Patton was sat on Logans dick, Janus in front of him roughly kissing him. Patton tried to pull away from both, crying violently.

Seeing his boyfriend kissing someone else broke Remus. He ran off. Vrigil wanted to run after him but he needed to help Patton. Roman ran over and shoved Janus away, grabbing Patton and gently but quickly pulling him away from Logan. Virgil grabbed Pattons clothes and took his hand, leading him quickly to the bathroom. Patton got dressed quickly and the two sat in the bathtub to hide. Patton held Virgil close, refusing to let go.

All it took to get the other two back was for Patton to kiss Logan and Remus to kiss Janus. And when they were back and learned what they had done, they were horrified and apologized profusely, begging for forgiveness. Of course, it was granted, they didn't remember anything and seemed to be under control of something else.

This chapter was shit, sorry

But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
I'm just trying to post as many chapters as I can, i have too many in the drafts
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜