𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫;

Start from the beginning

"Oi Y/N, you look pretty cute in my shirt," He flirtatiously says.

"Aw thanks, love your hair cut by the way, I think I saw a mom with the same one last week" I say back nonchalantly.

A little violating but oh well

"Oh so we're doing that?" he smirks.

"Doing what?" I say as I stretch out my legs.

"Playing hard to get, of course!" he says with an incredible amount of confidence.

"Uh no. I just don't like you," I snap back.

ugh really? who told this kid he was all that?

❀𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀

she shouldn't be stretching her legs right now. i might act up...

"Uh no I just don't like you," Y/N snaps back.

"Oh well," I get crouch down to her level where our eyes meet and place my hand on her shoulder,"I guess I'll just make you fall head over heels for me," I say in a flirtatious voice.

"Try it pretty boy." She picked my hand off her shoulder then dropped it and ran to go join Iwaizumi and Yahaba on the other side of the gym.

hm? she didn't even flinch? Or blush? Usually that works? Hm Y/N you are a weird girl...

❀𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀

Oikawa continues to pester Y/N with a bunch of flirty remarks, then she  is saved when Iwaizumi throws a ball at Oikawa's head making him stop.

"Hey sorry he had to bother you," Iwaizumi apologizes.

"It's all good," I say.

"Alrriightt teams get on the court!"

Y/N, Iwaizumi and Yahaba make their way to the court to see they're playing against. Oikawa, Kindaichi and Hanamaki.

Y/N and Oikawa meet at the net to flip a coin to decide who's serving. Oikawas gets the toss, making Y/N's team go on the defensive.

Oikawa is up to serve.

He serves the ball aiming at Yahaba and succeed. Yahaba digs up the ball but it's gets sent to the wrong side of the court.

Iwaizumi was about to get it when he notice Y/N ZOOM over there and set the ball in the perfect spot.

*BOOM*

Iwaizumi spikes the ball down so fast Oikawas team didn't react."YEAH!" the three of them yell.

how did she do that? Oikawa thinks to himself.

It's now Y/N's turns to serve. "Alright y/n gives us an ace!" Iwaizumi with exclaims as he pats Y/N back.

"Count on it," she responds with a gigantic grin.

"Oh they don't know what they're in for," Y/N giggles to herself

She goes to serve doing her routine. She bounces the ball three times and spins it's in between her hands, and slaps it's four times. She looks up and targets Oikawa. She tossed her ball up and begins her take off, her arm pulling back and her back arching and launching it towards the ball which makes a loud boom noise.