𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫;

Start from the beginning

"He said i'm your manager so, Yahaba I guess I can teach you after all," I say while winking at him. This caused his face to get very red.

awe how cute, he's flustered.

The team disperses and goes what they were doing before the short 'meeting' ."Y/N you've been here for 10 minutes, how?" Iwaizumi asks he asks walking up to me

"To be honest I don't know, he asked, I accepted." I say with a cheeky smile.

"Oh Y/N-chan I heard you play?" Oikawa says out of no where coming up behind Iwaizumi.

"Uh yeah, why?" I say, very scared due to the fact his face says something I don't want to know.

"Well maybe you can show us your moves?" He smirks with the volleyball placed against his hip.

I look over at coach, who happened to be listening in when Oikawa walked over.

Don't make me do this, don't make me do this, please say no, please say no.

"Yeah, I'd actually like to see you play," he says with a grin.

are you...why, why!

"Uh sure I have spandex, but i don't have another shirt and knee pads sooo..heh I guess i can't pla-" I say making a plausible excuse if I say so myself when I'm interrupted.

"You could use mine and I'm pretty sure someone here has extra knee pads?" Oikawa interrupts.

great.

"I have some," someone from the bunch says.

"Then it's settled, 3 on 3 with Y/N on the court,"

"I'll be on her team" Iwazumi says.

oh okay, he's got nice build...and he's tall...maybe he's a outsider hitter...

"ME TOO!" Yahaba exclaims while jumping up.

"Uh- Iwa-chan you're just leaving me?" Oikawa whines.

"Yes."

"Uh-" Oikawa stutters in awe.

I chuckle at his straight up answer and walk up to Oikawa.

"So where's that sh- ow!" I yelp as something hits my stomach.

"Sorry," the kid who had the knee pads chucked them at your stomach said nonchalantly.

OI IM GOING TO KILL TH-

"Don't mind him, but here." Oikawa hands me the shirt, seems pretty big but I'm sure it won't matter.

I walk over to the locker room and changed.

shit i don't have shoes...WAIT

Thanks to having PE I have a pair of shoes sitting in a gym locker.

Now combo...uh 74115...shit uhh...73115...yes!

Once I out the shoes on I notice a fragrance... Oikawas shirt.

mhhh, his shirt smells good...ugh weirdo why are you smelling his shirt?

Snapping myself out of thought I walk around pass the mirror they have hanging in the locker room.

hm my butt looks like in these...and I'm playing with a bunch of guys...I could but...I shouldn't...If my ass moves in any way and it distracts them, it's their fault.

Being a volleyball player of course had its perks. (and i'm not mad about it ( :] )I finally walk out the locker room to see them peppering. I go over to a corner to stretch and I see Oikawa walk over to me.