The family of 3 spent the rest of the night in their bed, soaking up every last moment they have together.

10PM

"I love you baby, appa is going to miss you." Bin said as he kissed the asleep Ji eun before he left the room.

"How did we survive not waking up to each other everyday just 2 years ago?" a random thought crossed my mind as I walked in to the front door where his manager was waiting with the van.

I bit my lips and stared at the ground as Bin and I walked to the front door.

"Baby? Look at me" He said

I looked up, tears welled up in my eyes.

"2 weeks will go by so fast, I love you. Facetime me with Ji eun every day alright?" He asked

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you more."

Just like that, we shared our last kiss before he left for the airport.

DAY ONE

Day one was especially hard. Ji eun woke up that morning, sobbing because Bin wasn't there to cuddle her like he always does

"Pa..Pa.." Ji eun cried

"Ji eun-ah, it's okay." I said as I gathered her in my arms and swayed her gently.

That morning, I made her favourite pancakes and gave her extra strawberries so that she would hopefully feel better.

"Ji eun-ie, you eat so well! Good job baby" I said as I cleaned the pancake and strawberry residue off her mouth.

Just then, I heard the door bell ring.

I swiftly grabbed Ji eun with one arm and hurriedly made my way to the front door, "Who could it be at this hour?" I thought to myself.

"Is this Mrs Kim?"

"Yes, this is Mrs Kim" I politely replied

At this moment, the mailman ran to his van and brought out a bouquet of red roses.

I brought the huge bouquet of red roses back into the house and read the card that was attached to the bouquet.

"This is weird.." I thought to myself.

Usually, all gifts from companies and fans would go directly to my agency for safety and privacy issues.

I read the card that came along with it, "It's only day one but I miss you and Ji eun already. Just 13 more days to go before I can hold the both of you in my arms again. I love you both.

❤️, Your Handsome Husband"

I teared up just reading the card. I immediately grabbed my phone and took a selfie with the huge bouquet of flowers in one hand and Ji eun in another and sent it to Bin.

"Thank you for the lovely roses. I love you more❤️" I wrote.

DAY 8