“My name is Derek, Derek Hale” Derek watches as the boy’s eyes widen in shock. “Hey, you have the same last name as me!” Derek stares at him shocked. “What is your name?” The little boy in Derek’s arms nodded. “Caleb Hale-Stilinski” Derek stared at him shocked, Stiles had already named their pup with his last name. “Wait, could that mean you’re my father?” From what Stiles told him the other night, Caleb and Chloe were smart for their age. Stiles even admits even smarter than she is and Derek knows that Stiles is insanely intelligent. She told him that they had started talking when they were around seven months old, freaked her out so badly she had a panic attack.

Stiles had also told Derek that they were another reason why she agreed to come back. At the time when Stiles had hung up on the Sheriff, Caleb had shifted into his beta form for the first time. Derek was shocked when Stiles told him that Caleb was also a born werewolf like him and would need his Alpha to get him in place because last time was too much of a close call. Caleb’s anchor was his sister to which she had started crying when his eyes glowed gold. Caleb had his teeth and claws out at the time which scared Chloe to death, it had taken a while when Cora had come back that Caleb had started to think about his sister and started to calm down. Stiles had given him all the run-down on his pups.

“Why do you say that?” Derek asked testing just how smart his pup was. “Well even though we never ask Mama she never mentions Daddy” Derek sit down with the boy in his arms. “We never want to bring it up because Mama is always sad when she looks at a picture frame that she keeps in her room and I’m causing that’s you” Derek’s wolf purred in sadness because he was the one responsible for Stiles on and off moody behaver. “Why did you leave Mommy my sister and I with Auntie Cora alone?” Derek shallowed down the lump in his throat, now he knows why Stiles let him did the hard work. Caleb as far as Derek has seen is highly intelligent so there’s no doubt that he would need some answers to all his questions. 

“I made a mistake and I’m positive that your mother hates me for that but you also know she’s an excellent lair so can’t really tell if she lies or not” Caleb moved around a bit in Derek’s arm before he decided to settle with him being spawled all over his chest looking up at Derek innocently. “Yeah, but we can always tell when she lies” Derek look at the boy with black hair. “How?” His pup giggled and then smacked his lips together. “Her nose and eyebrows twitches,” Caleb said he glance up at his father and smile, one that rivalled Derek’s. “Would you stay with my sister and me forever? Mommy promises she would and I believe her” Derek look at the boy and watch as he raised his little pinky finger. “I promise” Derek had linked his own pinky finger around his son’s little ones and smile. Cora was thirsty so she went downstairs for some water. She had to make sure that Chloe was surrounded by pillows so she wouldn’t fall off her bed, even though Chloe can talk properly she was still a baby so she’s still clumsy like her mother. Cora stopped and stare at the sight in front of her. Derek and Caleb were now sitting on the carpet both boys have their right hand out; playing rock, paper, scissors. Cora smiled at the sight, she quickly took her phone outputting it on silent and then taking a picture of the boys. Now that Caleb knows about his father that just leaves Chloe to know and all Daisy, Caleb and Chloe to now that they’re half-siblings.

You haven’t been gone for a day yet and so much has happened, Cora said in her head as she thinks about Stiles. You did a great job letting Derek tell the pups that he’s their dad, Cora smiled when she saw that Derek let Caleb overpower him and let him win a round of rock, paper, scissors. Now all that’s left is for Chloe to know and all three pups to their connection to each other, Cora sigh when she saw Caleb pouted at his father before he had pounced on him. If there’s anything I know I would say like mother like daughter and it’s going to be hell for Derek, Cora chuckled when Derek started to chase Caleb around the living room.

I might take your advice and spend some time with Daisy, after all, she is my niece. Cora had long forgotten about how thirsty she was and head back upstairs, Stiles I hope you come back here in one piece, Cora walked into the twin’s room to still see Chloe asleep, she smiles and climbs in the bed with the one-year-old girl. I have a feeling that Chloe’s magic is reaching the surface and she’s going to need her mother more than ever, Cora pulled Chloe on top of her and watch as the small infant wiggle around until she was perfectly rested with her head in the valley of Cora’s breasts her small hands fisted in her blouse just above her heart.

So please I’m begging you for the sake of your father, me, Derek, Chloe and Caleb, and every else, Cora closed her eyes. Please come back safe and sound.

A/N:

See ya next time,

Sunshine fairy 15