What just happened?

Derek's POV

"Hello" I heard the gentle and soft voice spoke. I haven't heard this voice for one year and sounded beautiful like it always does. I won't admit it to anyone but I miss Stiles. I miss kissing, telling her that I love her or hearing her ramble on and on about things.

"Hey, kiddo" The Sheriff answered her as a smile appear on his lips. "Dad?" I could tell that she was confused judging by the sound of her voice. "How are you?" I heard Jackson said something sarcastically to Lydia as she replied back with something sassy back.

"I'm doing great" Her voice sounded cheerful, I bet it could lit up a thousand rooms. The sheriff was about to ask something when Melissa shouted. "Just get to the point Noah!" The frustration in her voice was hearable as Scott look at his mother in shock.

"Melissa?" I heard her let out a small laugh as Melissa smirk. "It's been a long time since I heard you laugh Mischief" I look at Melissa as she said that but she only looks at me with a face that said ' don't ask, I'll never tell '.

"So what do I owe this call, I was kinda busy with that kid" My ears pecked up as she said that, I could see the pack look at the adults with a questioning look but they only brush us off. "Well it might be sudden but there is a change of plans" Peter had as he places his hands on his knees.

"Hello to you too crazy" I could hear the sarcasm in her words. "Stiles you're coming back home," Argent said. "What?" I heard her said in shock. "Is she deaf?" Lydia said but Peter shot her a glare which made Jackson growl at him.

"You're coming back to Beacon Hills" Melissa repeated. "But I thought I had to come back next year not like I was planning on doing it" I could hear the dread in her voice as she finishes her sentence and my heart aches from what she said.

"Stiles please understand-" Before Deaton could say anything else I heard footsteps. "Mommy!" I heard a small baby voice shouted that made Daisy peak up from her mom's shoulder. I heard shuffling and a small thud. "What's wrong Angel?" Saw the adults tense. No one didn't miss that dangerous look in the sheriff's eyes but he didn't say anything. Anyone could tell that Stiles was worried.

"Something's wrong with Caleb" I heard crying and more shuffling. "I'm sorry Dad I'll call you back later, love you, bye" Before anyone could say anything the line went dead. "Please tell me that Caleb didn't do something serious" Melissa prayed.

"Who's Caleb?" Isaac questioned them. "None of your business" Peter simply replied back. I sigh and pull Erica in my lap so I could sit down on the chair as our pup smiles and snuggle into us. The sheriff was still trying to get Stiles but the phone went straight to voice mail.

"Hey it's Stiles if you call and you don't get me then your calling at the wrong time try again later.....kisses and hugs" I heard Stiles voice mail said but the last two pairs were different voices, they sounded childish and young. Melissa chuckled.

"Of course Stiles would let the twins do the voicemail with her," She said as Peter chuckled as well. "Got to admit those two are some seriously cute kids" I heard Daisy huff and turn away. "Don't worry sweetie your adorable" Lydia said to her which makes her grin. "Your beautiful aunt Lydia" Lydia said an ' I know ' and smile at our pup.

We didn't pay attention to the adults as they talk. Erica was still in my lap while she puts our pup on the floor and let her walk to Isaac who started to tickling her as she laughs out loud and tried to get away from him.