Birth

*Nine months later*

Stiles POV

I lay on the couch as I stare at the tv bored to death. Over the few months, I let my hair grow out so I normally put it in a ponytail or a messy bun. Since I was eating more my cheeks were puff and chubby, Cora said that 'it gives me a more innocent look'.

Speaking of eating, my belly grew so big that I look like a whale and I was starting to regret being pregnant. Every night I would feel pain and the babies would kick every minute. The doctors said that since it was close to my due date I was bound to feel contractions and the babies kicking.

I had gained a lot of weight which I won't stay with me when I give birth. I didn't want to know what gender the babies are because I want to be surprised when I find out.

Cora Hale was the most loving and loyal person I could call a friend. Since day one when I arrive, she helped me with everything, from my room to help with my pregnancy. She was so excited when I told her that she was going to be the godmother.

She had called her brother, Derek an idiot to let me go so easy. I told her that Derek didn't know nor any of the pack members for that matter. She was so angry when I told her that Derek got another pack member pregnant.

"That f**king jackass, Mom would so kill him if she was here!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. I told her that I didn't care and what's done is done so I can't do anything about it. Do you know why I hate pregnancy even more? My boobs are like the size of a basketball as if they weren't big enough.

Back to the present, I stare at the tv as I watch the boring commercial that passes by. I sigh as I slowly get up from the couch. I stretch my back and rub my stomach as I felt a kick.

"Calm down little ones, mama's hungry so she's gonna get some..." I stopped midway in my sentence as I felt a weird liquid run down my legs. Then the pain kicked in and I felt this sudden urge to push. "STILES!" I look up to see Cora standing there at the doorway.

"Cora, it's time" I grab on to the closes thing near me and grip on it as tight as I can. "We need to go to a hospital," I told she shook her head. "No time" She quickly walks towards me and throw my right arm around her left shoulder and put her hands on my waist.

"Come one we need to get to your room!" Cora command. Most of my weight was on Cora but when I look at her face she simply didn't care and was determined to reach my room. My room was on the first floor and it's actually the first room to the right, Cora's room is on the second floor and it's the third one to the left.

She opens the door to my room and quickly lay me on the bed. "So who's gonna delivery my babies?" I gritted through my teeth. "Deaton" Was all she replied. She then dialed someone on her phone and started talking to them by how Cora was stutter on the phone she was nervous.

"How is Deaton going to do that when he's two countries away from us?" I asked again as she hung up the phone. "He's actually been here since you're nine months pregnant, he's coming over with Melissa, Peter and your Dad" My eyes widen at the thought of my father but push that thought away because of the pain my stomach.

"CORA!" I screamed. "Okay, Deaton said that to make sure your comfortable" She walks over to me and pull out my messy bun, she took off my pants and blouse. "Hey!" I said as to cover up my body. "You can't give birth in those clothes," She said, the doorbell ring.