creep || hinata shoyo

fluff

not requested!

she/her pronouns used

tw // stalker, creep, being watched

-

-

-

After a long day of school, it was finally dismissal.

Although not feeling 100% fine, Y/N decided to go home right after doing extra school work.

Y/N had an uncomfortable feeling while walking out of the school gates. It felt like someone was watching her. She's had that feeling since lunch. She looked around just to find her orange-haired 'best friend' running towards her.

What was that? She thought. Putting that aside, she payed attention to the boy.

The boy that she's always had a crush on. Most people in this school would choose Kageyama Tobio or Tsukishima Kei but for Y/N, she chose this little ball of bouncy sunshine. He was just so fun to be with, and you'll never get bored when hanging out with him. Going back to reality;

"Hey, Y/N-chan!!! What 'cha doing here?" He asked.

"I had to help a teacher with some stuff." Y/N replied in a soft tone trying to ignore that feeling.

Well, it turns out, he noticed her uneasiness.

"Is something wrong, Y/N-chan?" He asked worriedly.

"A-ah, nothing, Shoyo-kun. Thanks for asking, though." She responded.

"Hmm. It doesn't look like nothing." He stated with two fingers on his chin while inspecting me all around.

Wanting to get over it, Y/N leaned into his ear to whisper, even though there was no one around, just in case someone was extra nosy.

"I feel like someone's watching me, and I get shivers down my spine every once in a while." She whispered.

She pulled back to see his reaction. His eyes were wide open, his eyebrows were raised very high, and his mouth was slightly agape.

"W-what? S-someone's watching you?" He whispered back.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Oh no! What do you think I should do?" He panicked.

"Please, please stay by me." Y/N pleaded.

Y/N was the type of person who enjoys contact to avoid uneasiness. Someone she can hug, someone's shoulder she can cry on, someone she can lean on, she enjoyed that.

"O-oh sure!" Shoyo answered while rummaging through his thoughts.

What do I do? Do we get ice cream? Do I act like her boyfriend? Should I try to look tough? Does she also have a crush on me? Does she know??? Am I gonna hug her? Wait, I'll need to protect her! I'll try to be like Tanaka-san! He's scary, right! Yeah I'll do th-

"-oyo-kun! Earth to Sho-"

"Yes yes! Sorry, Y/N-chan" He responded while rubbing the back of his neck.

"So you'll actually stay with me for a bit!"

"Yes, of course!"

"O-okay. Let's go to a park first so that they won't know where we live, just in case someone is actually following you." Shoyo stated.

"A-ah, good idea."

While walking to the nearest park, Y/N could still feel a creepy aura somewhere, but she can't tell where it's coming from.