Chapter 1

Peter's P.O.V

"Gaby, get back here! Gaby? Come on, honey. We don't have much time now. You and your brothers are almost late for school, including me. I have many morning classes to teach at school today, Gab." I called and told my youngest sibling.

You see, I was trying to help my little sister to wear her school uniform. But, every time I tried to put her shirt on, she would wiggled and ran away. I tell you this, she hates school uniform, and I have no idea why. I tried to explain to her hundreds of times before, that she has to wear uniform to go to school, but, she still didn't want to cooperate with me and this bloody uniform. Sometimes I wonder, why would the school forced the children to wear this complicated uniform, in such young age. She's only 5 years old, For Merlin's sake!

By the way, I still have to get my sister to wear her uniform.

"I don't want to wear the uniform, Pete! No, no! I don't want to wear shirt! No skirt! No tie! I don't want to wear the jumper too!" I heard Gaby yelled. I sighed, as I ran after her. I went to the living room, and I saw her running around the sofa just with her white T-shirt and shorts, and giggling around. I couldn't help but smiled. She's just really cute, and beautiful. She has long light brown hair, light olive skin, and ocean blue eyes. She always remembers me of my mother, especially her eyes. It looks just like my mother's.

I approached and crouched in front of her, and said, "I know you hate school uniform, babe. But, do you remember what I said before? About school uniform? We have to wear school uniform to go to school, honey. It is one of the school procedure. Besides, you look absolutely beautiful in your uniform." She listened to me as I talked, so I used this opportunity to slip the white shirt to her small body.

"But Pete, I don't like it. It's hot." She whined and pouted. "I know you don't like it, but you still have to wear this. Then, you can change to t-shirt again after you come back from school. All right? " I said as I put her grey jumper on, and fix her silver tie.

"All right." She answered, not pouting anymore. Not longer after that , I finished to fix her uniform.

"Piece of cake. Now, you're ready to go to school." I said happily.

She smiled and put her hands up, wanted to be picked up. I raised my eyebrows and said, "Ummm.. I don't think I can carry you anymore. You're really heavy now." I teased playfully and dramatically. She giggled and said, "You're silly."

I chuckled and picked her up. " uh.. uhh... erghhh..." I acted as I picked up a big rock, then tickled her side. She squealed in delight and laugh. Then, she rested her head on my shoulder.

"All right little princess, lets go to your room and brush your gorgeous hair." I said as I rubbed her back and walked to the stairs.

On my way to her room, I walked pass my two younger brothers room. Lucas Xavier Andrews and Liam Aiden Andrews, that's their names. Lucas is eight and Liam is seven. Both of them have dark brown hair, light olive skin, and dark green eyes. their look just like my father. They were sharing room 'cause they wanted to. But, Gaby didn't share room, because she's the only girl in this house, and Gaby didn't want Lucas and Liam messed her dolls. We called her Gaby, because it's easier than called her Gabriella Madison Andrews.

I went to their room, with Gaby still in my arms. They were running and giggling went I approached them. Suddenly, Liam ran towards me and hid behind my leg.

"Pete, Pete! Help me! Help! That tickle monster is trying to tickle me." He said, as he laughed and pointed at Lucas who was approached him slowly and acted like Liam was his prey. Lucas ran to him and tickled him, this made Liam laughed like mad.

"I want to play, I want to play!" Gaby squealed, and squirmed in my arms. "No princess, we have to get ready to go to school. Why don't you go to your room and wait for me to brush your hair? I want to help this two little monsters to get dress. You can play after you go back from school. Okay?" I said, as I set her down. "Okay!" She answered, as she ran to her room.

I watched her ran towards her room, then I turned my attention back to Lucas and Liam. They were still tickling, running and attacking each other. "All right, all right." I said as I clapped my hand. "Lucas, Liam, lets get ready, sports. We're almost late for school. C'mon, C'mon." I said. But, they didn't even hear me. So, I ran after them and caught Liam. He squealed in delight, then I caught Lucas who was still laughing so hard. I hug them, so they could stop trashing around. Luckily, it worked! They stopped attacking each other, then hug me back.

I kissed their heads, then said, "Okay, let's get ready!" As I patted their bums. They started to wore their white shirt, then Lucas started to wear his tie, while Liam was having problem to wear his own tie. I chuckled, then help Liam to wore his tie.

"Thank you!" He beamed at me. I smiled, then ruffled his hair. "You're absolutely welcome, sport." I replied.

"Now, you're ready! Go down stairs, to the kitchen, and eat your toasts, okay? I'll be down in a minute." I told them. They nodded their heads, and started racing down stairs. I watched them disappeared from my sight, then walked to my sister's bedroom. She was sitting on her bed, and talking with her stuffed bear. I went to her desk, and grabbed her brush. Then, I went to her bed, seated my self and started to brushed her smooth hair. I quickly pull her hair into pony tail, while she was chatting around with her bear about how much she hated school uniform, I had to hold the urge to rolled my eyes. After I finished with her hair, I put her brush back to it's place.

I went to picked her up, and ready to went downstairs. "Come on, darling. Let's go to the kitchen, Luke and LiLi already downstairs. And you (I said as I touch her nose) missy, has to eat your breakfast." I said, and she giggled. "Breakfast? Toast? With blueberry jam?" She asked excited. "Of course, babe. Toast with blueberry jam." I answered. "Let's go, now. Say goodbye to your bear." I continued.

"Pete..." She whined. "His name is Mr. Spooky, not bear..." She protested. "Ohh.. My apologies Mr. Spooky, nice to meet you, there." I apologized and shook the bear's paw. She giggled, and said goodbye to the bear, and set it down to her bed. I went downstairs with Gaby in my arms. When we were at kitchen, Lucas and Liam were eating breakfast, as they were talking about their plans after school. I set Gaby down, and she ran to her older brothers, hug them. "Good Morning!"she beamed out loud. " Morning, missy!" Liam answered. "Morning, Gab! How's your sleep? Did you dream about me last night?" Lucas asked and teased. Gaby giggles as she took her seat. "No, I didn't dream about you. I dreamed about Mr. Spooky and me were having tea party, with so many pony horses, and ...." She started to talked about her dream.

"Luke! How many times I have to tell you not to asked her about her dream? Now we have to listened about her same dream story all over again!" Liam asked furiously. Lucas pretended that he didn't hear him, as he continued to eat his toast. I bit back a laugh, as I prepared their lunch. I made sandwiches for them, it's simple and the kids like it.

"Okay, kids. Eat up, when I finish prepare your sandwiches, we will go to school." I said, reminded them, 'cause Liam and Lucas started chatting again, and Gaby still Talking about her dream. And their breakfast were long forgotten. I ruffled Lucas's and Liam's hair, and patted Gaby's head, then told them to finish their breakfast. Their started to eat their breakfast again.

"Come on, let's go! Put your shoes on, and take you bag." I told them, once their finished their breakfast. They all ran to the door and put their shoes on, I packed the last sandwiches, and ready to go. I saw Lucas was helping his little sister to wear her shoes. I approached them, and put their lunch into their bags. I fix Gaby's bag, then I put my own shoes on, and grabbed my bag. I fix my white tie and black coat. After that, I hold Gaby's and Liam's hand, as Lucas locked the door, because it was his favorite part when we go out. I watched him as he locked the door properly, then returned the key to me.

I smiled then get all of my siblings to the car. I put their sit belts up, then I climbed to the driver's seat. They all were talking about their activities at school today, but, Lucas decided to asked Gaby's about ponies horses in her dream again. This question made Gaby talked about her dream again, while Liam angrily scowled at Lucas.

I smiled and shook my head, as I Started the car machine. I sighed and said to myself, "All right, get ready world! Here we go! Another adventure of the Andrews family!