Chapter 3

Peter's P.O.V

"Park? What for? Besides, I know you all have homework to do, maybe we can go to park at the weekend." I replied.

Right after that, I saw a hint of disappointment in Luke's eyes. Ummmmm, not just in his eyes, Liam's too, even Gaby's as well. "But peteeeee, please, we want to go there, we want to meet our friends, many of my friends will go there to play, we want to join them as well, please....." Lucas begged with his best puppy eyes. "Yes Pete, please, we will be good kids. Promise. Please... Let us go.." Liam begged. "Park? I want to go there too..." Gaby joined as well.

Great Peter! How smart you are! Now, you are stuck with 3 Pairs of Puppy eyes. How can you survive this, you bloody genius. How can you survive this?

I sighed softly and said, "All right, all right. you all can go. B..." " Yeay! we can go Luke! We can go!" Liam beamed out before I could finish my sentence. "I know! I know! We'll play there Li!" Luke replied. while Gaby was jumping up and down in my arms. "But... I haven't finished yet kids." I cut them. "You all can go, after.... you finish your homework and be a really good kids. Okay?" I told them. "Okay!" Luke and Liam replied. "We will be good kids today, promise" Luke added. "You're the best big brother ever! Right, Luke?" Liam said. "You're right, Liam!" Luke replied, as they hugged my leg. "Well I think I am the best big brother in the world since long time a go." I teased them, as I bent down and kissed their foreheads. They were giggling after they heard my words. I looked at Gaby who was getting sleepy and said "All right, let's go home, feels like my little angel is getting sleepy."

I adjusted my hold on Gaby, so she can lied her head on my shoulder, and grabbed my things, while both of the boys were talking about their plans. I led them to the parking park, and got the kids in to the car, and I buckled them up. I climbed in to the driver's seat, and ready to drove off.

Lucas's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that Peter actually let us go! "Li, Li! So, we'll go to local library, right?" I asked. "Yeah, I wanted to. But I'm afraid that Peter will find out." Liam answered. "hummmmm.. yeah, me too. But, we will be very careful so we won't get caught. Okay?" I Said. "Why don't we ask Pete to take us to the library instead to the park? Maybe it's better." Liam suggested. "I know it's better, Li. Just, I wanted to know how does it feels like to go to somewhere else without any grown up around." I answered truthfully. "Yeah, Luke. I wanted to know too." Liam agreed. "Maybe it'll be fun, to go to library alone, and read some books. And maybe we can find something new on our way there!" He added. "And without getting caught, of course." I joked. We giggled, and made our next plan.

"Once we get there, we played for a while then get ready to go to the library. Okay?" I beamed out. "Okay, but how can we distract Pete? He will keep his eyes on us. And what about Gaby?" Liam questioned. "Right..... You're right, I didn't think about that." I answered. We were thinking for a while, when Liam got an idea. "ohhhhh... maybe, we can ask Gaby's help to distract Pete. She'll help us." Liam explained. "All right..." I answered doubtfully, "What do you mean by "help" us?" I questioned. "I mean Luke, we can ask her to make Pete play with her all the time. Maybe it will works!" He explained. "Maybe.... But we can try it!" I agreed, decided to be a little bit optimistic. Then, Liam smiled. "Let's just hope for the best Li, hope for the best." I said to myself.

Liam's P.O.V

As me and Liam chatted along, Pete was stopping the car in front of our house. Wow, I didn't think that we've been chatting for that long. Suddenly, Pete opened the car's door and help Luke, then me to get down from the car. "Where's the key, Pete?" I heard Luke asked. "What key?" Peter asked confused as he helped me down. "The house's door, Peteee..." Luke answered in a funny tone. "Ooh, wait." Pete responded as he searched for the key in his pocket. "Here you go, big boy." He gave the key to Luke. I followed Luke went to open the door, "Luke! Can I try?" I asked. "Try to???" He responded. "To open the door. Can I? Can I?" I continued. "Ooooo.. Okay!" He said, as he gave me the key.

"You need to put the key in the right position. No! Not like that! Put in with the other direction, yeah.. like that. Than you have to twist the key, just like the clock wise. Yeah!!" Luke explained as I tried to twist the key. Then, "click" I heard the door clicked and the door opened.

Peter's P.O.V

I giggled as I heard the boys tried to opened the door. I, now, unbuckled Gaby's seat belt, tried to coax her out of her seat, "Gab, hey honey, we're at home now. Let's get down and I'll get you in bed, yeah?" I cooed. She was only nodding, to sleepy to answered. So, I picked her up and grabbed our stuff and got into the house. I walked into the house, an locked the door. Inside the house I was greet by the sight of two boys running around, out from the kitchen, in to the living room, chasing each other, and to my horror, they were running with their shoes still on their little feet. "Boys, boys! Stop running before any of you get hurt, or hurt something. And take of your shoes! We don't need your shoes stamp all around the carpet." I said as I took off my shoes. "Just in a minute, Pete!!" Luke yelled. "No Lucas! Take off your shoes now, and you too Liam." I told them. Liam sighed but took off his shoes, not longer than that, Luke followed Liam. I put down the things, then climbed up the stairs.

I slowly went to Gaby's bedroom, and lay her on her bed. I changed her uniform quickly to t-shirt and shorts, and tucked her in. Last, I gave Mr. Spooky to her, and she hugged it tightly to her chest. "Sleep tight, honey. Sweet dream." I whispered softly and kissed her forehead. I slowly got up from her bed and slip out of her bedroom. I went down to the kitchen, and made a little snack for the two boys.

"What is that?" I suddenly heard Liam asked from behind. "Wow, I didn't see you there. You're getting better at sneaking, Li." I said playfully. He giggled, then went to the kitchen counter. "What do you make for us, Pete?" He asked again. "Who said that this is for you? It's for me, Li.." I teased him again. "Peteeeeerrrrr.." He whined. I couldn't help but smiled. It was really easy to irritated him, and sometimes I found it funny. "Just kidding love, of course it's for you and Lucas, I'm making fruit salad." I answered. "Where's Luke?" I continue asked him. "Living room, doing his homework." He answered, but his eyes were on the salad. "Why don't you go join him to do your homework? You said you wanted to go to park today, you can go if you finish you homework." I said as I tap his little hands when he wanted to grabbed a piece of apple from the bowl. "Peteee.. Can I have one? Please....??" He begged. "No, Liam. You can eat it after I finish. Okay?" I said. "Okay." He answered a little bit pouting. "Now, be a good little boy, and do your homework, yeah? I'll be in the living room soon." I told him. "Okay, peter" he answered me and I watched him disappeared in the door way.

Liam's P.O.V

"Where's Pete?" Luke asked me as soon as I enter living room. "In the kitchen, making snack." I answered as I took out my mathematics book. "He told us to finish our homework first." I continued. "Ohh, right. Let's finish it then." He responded. I nodded, and I sat down beside him, and started to do the homework. Not longer than that, I saw a bowl of fruit salad was placed beside me. "Salad!!" I said. Peter sat down beside me, "Yeah.. Fruit salad, your favorite." He said. "Yummm..." I said as I took the fork and picked an apple, my favorite fruit. I looked at Luke, he too, started to eat his fruit. Pete smiled, and he took my mathematics book. He checked it carefully, "I think your math skill has improve, Li. Good job!" He praised and patted my head. I smiled at him, continued to eat my salad.

Lucas's P.O.V

"When do we go to park?" I asked. "Later, maybe at 3 or 4 p.m." Peter answered. "Ohhh, okay." I responded.

I can't wait to get there, uhhmmm well, I CAN'T wait to go to library, honestly. New adventure.

Sorry if it takes too long to update, been so busy. Hope you enjoy this chapter. There will be more adventure on the next chapter.. :)