*Magui is Calling you*

"Hello,"

[Gonna be drinking later you want to come?]

I saw how Sean glanced at me and immediately looked away.

"Maybe next time, I will review later,"

[Aw, I even ask some of my male block mates to come]

"Uh...Mag--"

[1 week since you guys last talked, and he already has Chloe. Just find a new one.] rinig ko ang mga malalakas niyang tawa siguradong nang aasar.

"Ms. Fucking Del Fuente, I'm not in a relationship with Chloe so please shut the fucking up with your fucking chismis, I just felt the fucking betrayal by my own cousin." my eyes widened because of what I just heard.

[Oh...you are with him? HAHA just kidding, enjoy the start of new love]

We both looked at each other with shocked eyes because of what Magui said.

[Kiss mo na tol, hina mo naman, walang del fuente na mahina boi,]

"The fuck!" Sean whispered and tapped the end call at the radio.

"Sorry she's always like that,"

"She's my cousin, of course, I know that,"

We arrived at the ice cream shop I ordered chocolate flavor and he ordered vanilla. Before we started eating I took a video for Instagram but I didn't include Sean.

"Take a picture of me too," he put his mini spoon inside his mouth and smiled.

"Why would I?" nagtataka kong tanong sakanya.

"Just take a picture of me," I did as he said.

"Messy easter," he whispered and he chuckled.

Ever since we arrived here earlier hindi na natanggal ang mga ngiti sa labi niya I just don't know why but hoping it was because of me.

He then handed me a tissue and pointed to the right corner of his lips.

"What did you do for the past 3 years?" rinig kong tanong niya.

"Nothing, house, and school, you?"

"School and house too,"

"Did you had a boyfriend?" tanong pa niya.

"I don't have a time for that,"

Actually, that's not the only reason kung bakit hindi ako nagkaroon ng boyfriend dati. Ang pinaka reason talaga ay hindi ko naman kasi siya iniwan because I fall out of love. I left him because I really have to.

"How about you? Chloe?" I whispered he just looked at me and raised one of his eyebrows.

"I'm not inter---" he cut me off.

"We are nothing,"

"Why?" I asked again.

"What do you mean why?" pinaningkitan pa niya ako ng mata.

"I mean she looks beautiful and she's a model,"

"I'm into girls who have beauty and brain,"

"Walang, walang utak na tao."

"She does have but she never put it in good use,"

I'm used to him being like that and it made him look cute but at the same time bastard.