The end of the good days

It's the last day of 2014. Shit got real in 2014. But 2014 isn't just a year, it isn't just 365 days or any of that fake crap. 2014 is the year I die. Now, I haven't died yet obviously and I am honestly so surprised I'm still alive.

Last year, I was really sick for months and when I got better one thing stayed, migraines. It took a while diagnosing the stupid headaches and while that was happening I was taking a crap ton of drugs. On and off them, changing them and of coarse the inconsistent consumsion of them on my behalf didn't help either. I was missing school like crazy and being master of procrastinating was even worse. I would miss school bc the stress of the workload would give me migraines. Then I would get back to school and the workload was even bigger. This was a constant pattern and loop that was almost impossible to get out of.

In the beginning of the year, during break I got my school work together and I had two wonderful holiday weeks to catch up on all my school work without the stress of more work being piled on and of school. I started off the year pretty great. I had friends there was a new semester. I truely believed that everything was going to be great and I wouldn't have to worry about digging myself into another ditch. Things were truly looking up for the new, great yeah!