1:Gehenna

Gehenna

I was looking nowhere at the street. Winds howling while blowing my red faded hair. A woman looking at the street the street that only one person can fit in. A woman looking at the street that is getting smaller and smaller. A woman that is standing in the middle of the dark street that is between of dark creepy woods. Woods rustling and no leaves can be seen. No houses. No lights. No cars. Only darkness exist. A woman that is standing holding a map. By the way that woman is me. I am Elyvia La Vera.

A woman that is full of curiosity.

I tried to check the map for the ninth time thinking that I must follow a wrong path. But no. This map only shows one way,one direction and one path. And this is where it leads. The place where I'm standing right now.

Am I really in the right place?

I stole the map from my freaking brother. I don't know but he always go outside whenever it turns dark and he always bring this map with him and leads to the anonymous place. And that is what I am going to find out supposed to be but here I am standing like a stupid woman who doesn't know where to go.

I decided to bun my hair because it's irritating. The wind keeps blowing my hair through my face.

I was about to turn my back when someone grab me from the woods. I started to panick when the person cover my mouth with his or her hands. Siniko ko siya and I grabbed the person's wrists using my both hands. I turned around still holding the person's wrists and with full force I slammed the person to the ground. I was about to attacked the person again when I hear a sound of footsteps and chain.

I hide at the back of the tree and glance at the person who attacked me. It was removing its mask. It was a girl.

She looked at me and put her point finger on her lips. Telling me to be quiet. She again look at the person approaching. I saw a person in black holding a chain and the end of the chain was in a person's head! A man that is full of blood.

Then I saw another person in black.

"This guy tried to enter Gehenna." Gehenna?

Based on the voice it was a man. They were both men. I cover my mouth not trying to give any sound because of fear. What if they caught me too? Will they to the same too? Because of too much thinking about what will.happen to me I didn't know that I step on something causing some sound. Bith men look at my direction. I tried to cover my mouth and closed my eyes firmly.

I heard someone called them them so I opened my eyes and saw them walk away. I felt reilieved after that. The woman that attacked me went to me and forcefully grab my wrists. I wanted to fight back but she is just too strong.

"Who are you?" Her voice was deep. It was giving me chills. I don't even know what to say. Before I utter a word someone shouted at us! I don't understand what is happening but all I knew I was running and following the girl through the woods. Because of darkness I tripped on something causing me to fall down. I stand immediatly so I can can catch up.

While I was busy running and following the girl I did notice that there was a liquid flowing at my left knee. I hurts but I didn't mind it. I just kept running and following her until she stopped infront of the big,high and dark wall. I am not exaggerating but it was freaking huge!