SOFT KITTY~ WARM KITTY~ LITTLE BALL OF FURRR~

Oh my lord sorry for not updating in like forever, I'm going to try and get back on track.

Aizawa

What were you doing in his house in the first place? None of your fucking business.
.
.
.
WaIt.
You and Shota decided to go to his house ( like his hobo ass has one, okay I'm done I swear) it wasn't anything bad, you weren't like 14 anymore you were adults. You were both currently seated on his couch watching a popular show amongst teens "bungo stray dogs".

"Hey, I want to lay down so get up for a sec" the male beside me said and I nodded standing up for a minute. Once he was relaxed he pulled me down on top of him "wow if you wanted to cuddle you could have asked" I said snuggling closer into his chest. "Oh yes, and let you have the opportunity to say some annoying shit? No way"

"Gahh I would never~"

"Just shut up."

Kirishima

It was the rare day that Katsuki went out to help my Mother and Father with groceries, leaving me and Ejiro alone 'hehehe' my thoughts were interrupted by a hand being placed on my head "Uhh I can tell what your thinking, please stop" I nodded and sat besides him on my bed "so~ what do- GAHH what the fuck is wrong with me, anyway what do you wanna do?" I asked flopping down staring at my ceiling and he shrugged.

"Well how longs your family gonna be out? I don't wanna piss off your brother and from your guy's stories your mom is terrifying so I want to leave before she gets back" he passed for a moment before his cheeks flared up "OH my gosh that probably sounded bad!! I wasn't suggesting anything bad, I'm just gahhhh" he exclaimed waving his hands around making me laugh.

"Awww Innocent Kiri isn't so innocent~?"

"(Y/n)!!! Stopppppp" I chuckled and pulled him down with me "shhhh it was a joke now let's lay like this for a while~"

Shinso

Me and shinso have a habit of staying at each other's houses, in fact I practically lived with him already. So it was natural to do things like hold hands, sleep in the same bed, or even cuddle. We kind of just vibe together 24/7, that is aside from the times where he's at school and I'm at work. Yes I do work at a Mcdonalds, yes I dropped out of school to work here, and yes I am the mother fucking manger (fuck off Karen).

"Honey I'm home~" I said slamming shinso's front door open, and boy do I see a... Wonderful??? Sight. So here my boyfriend shinshoe is, sitting on the couch eating off brand cheerios (I know because I bought them) without me "how could you!?!?" I exclaimed placing a hand over my chest "after all I've done for this family, do you know how many chicken nuggets I had to sell to buy that? Only for you to eat them without ME???" I gasped out and sat next to then as he laughed "do you want the rest?" He asked offering me the bowl "no I don't want those stale ass things" I said taking the said thing and placing it on the coffee table in front of me.

"Stupid fucking Karen and her 'these fries are too salty' lemme speak to your manager, lol at that point I was hiding under the sink" my boyfriend laughed at my little story and lied down, pulling me down with him " sounds like an eventful day" I wrapped my arms around his neck "well at least I'm not a stripper, that was my next go too"

"What?"

Toga

Cuddling with toga was hard (mostly because she's a blood sucking vampire) -or at least that's what you'd think. There are multiple occasions where we'd find ourselves alone in the base because everyone was "too busy". Dabi was getting it on with hawks (fight me dabi!!), twice was probably dead somewhere, spinner (???) was probably forming his own teenage mutant ninja turtles, and I don't know what the hell Shigaraki's doing.

"(Y/n) I wanna cuddle, we never get to do that anymore~" the blond next to me whined "gosh why are you always so clingy?" I asked standing up motioning for her to follow me, which she did "hehehe I get (y/n) cuddles" she exclaimed attaching herself to my arm.

"My god if you ever say that again I'm throwing you out of that window" I said opening the bedroom door "like hell you would, you love me too much" she said tackling me on the bed "whoever said that?!?"

"You silly"

Momo

Now Momo is actually really soft and innocent, she's gorgeous and pure. So I don't know why some Gacha creators make her some type of villain like bro why she like so amazing I love her so much. But she's a shy girl some time, so when she wants something like a hug she won't come out and say it.

"Momo come here" I called from my dorm room, something I did our rooms were right next to each other. The reason I called was because my senses were tingling (calm down Spider-Man) Momo wanted to cuddle I could feel it. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in honey" soon after in yeeted- in walked Momo, looking like the goddess she is, walked over to me.

"You okay?" I asked scooting over and opening my burrito blanket for her to climb into "yes, just a little stressed that's all" she smiled at me "alright, alright now sleep."

Tsuyu

A lot of the time me and Tsu are together is when we're chilling or just flat out driving around, Vibing. It's natural for us to visit Aquatic areas where we can hang with her family- where we can see amazing exhibits, we have a lot of fun days. Then there are days like today, quiet, calm days. Days where it's showing out side so we sit by the heater and drink black coffee and rainbow unicorn Frappuccino's.

"Tsu it's not snowing but can we have a soft day?" I asked the mutated frog (Jk Jk) the frog girl "(y/n) we have school" she said getting fitted into her uniform, normally we hang out in my dorm because it's bigger (student teacher bitch ✨💅) "but I can get you out of school... you have a head ache now" I said sending her squiggly arms. She was not amused "sorry (y/n) Kero, Aizawa said it's something important."

"Curses shittyzawa" I mumbled to myself waving my cabbage man fist in the air, earning an odd look from Tsu "but it's dangerous, like for example he's planning on throwing live grandes at you today in English, and he has a bomb ready for math" I tried to reason and eventually she gave in "well if you put it that way I guess I could stay here"

"Yusss" I exclaimed tackling her on the couch earning a laugh from her "nighhhhtttt" I said burring my face into her neck "good night (y/n)".

Argghhh I'm sorry, it's been a long time. Honestly I planned to update this a while ago but just had no energy to do it. I put this on hiatus for the time being but will still try and update soon, thanks for understanding and I'm sorry once again.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed.

Word count: 1258