Jealous

I do not own bnha or this picture, I'd like to thank you guys for voting!

Warning cussing may lie ahead
Deku

You and izuku were walking in the park a normal thing that's the stupid author puts every single time for this scenario * cough cough*

Anyway you were casually walking around at like 8:30pm when you see a puppy.

"(Y/n) no"

"(Y/n) yes" I squealed running up to the dog "oh my gosh, oh my gosh, omg, he is the most adorable thing I've ever ever seen."

"Hehe I've never heard anyone say oh my gosh and Omg in the same sentence, Uhh you can pet him if you want" the man probably around 20 said. To which In the moment we did not care.

I gently stroke the puppy's soft cloud like fur. 'For a second there I thought the circle of life was playing in the background huh?'

"Oh I-I'm s-Sorry if she was rude I'm her boyfriend izuku midoria" izu said in a weird almost...*gasp*... no way.

"Hehe you've got a good boyfriend, girly treat him well" the man smiled at me catching on to deku being jealous.

"Will do" I said as the man left, I turn to deku giving him a smirk "soooo~ What was all that?"

"All what"

"You~ were~ jealous~" izukus face held a deep blush after I said that, witch made me laugh.

Bakugo

"Listen dumbass we came here for milk, go put those corn dogs back"

"YOu CaNt mAkE me Do AntThInG" I said slowly shuffling away only to be face to face with ugliness at two aclock- I mean Mineta

"W-Wow (y/n) from this view-"shut up before I fucking kill you!!!" Bakugo gladly interrupted. After that he dragged me off...hehehe.

"Were you jealous??" Bakugo suddenly let go of me making me fall down.

"Oww hey that-"don't ever go near that stupid grape again" his tone cot me off guard.

"He's a dumb pervert and your mine" he said pulling me up, and I was happy for I still had my chicken nuggets.

Shoto

Me and sho were on a date I noticed the kind gestures of the waiter and saw every once and a while shoto looked conflicted.

"Thank you for coming"

"Me and my girlfriend loved it."

"Come again"

Me and shoto were now walking home.

"(Y/n) I wanna ask you a question"

"Shoot"

"Earlier I felt a weird feeling in my stomach when you talked to the waiter, it was a feeling that I didn't like, I don't know what it was exactly but it was as if I was envious of that man" I chuckled.

"Oh sho, you were jealous; jealousy is something you feel when you wanna be in somebody else's place often in terms of loved ones, and sometimes friendship, you tend to feel envious, and a little anger but also sometimes positive, kinda like how you just felt. It's a perfectly normal emotion"

"That's good" he said giving me one of his rare smiles that ends up making me smile.

Denki

You, gray, juvia, and denki were all playing laser tag. You were teamed up with your usual partner gray (remember from the first date chapter) you and denki had become their babysitter.

After you had finished playing you were walking home yet denki wouldn't talk or even make eye contact with you. You dropped the kids off and were now walking home "Alright what's up"

"..." he looked away from me face slightly red and held a slightly pouted look.

"*gasp* were you jealous??"

"Maybe" he whispered

"Aww don't worry I don't love gray, but it's still funny your jealous of an eleven year old." I laughed.

Shigaraki

Today you and your brother were together (damnit why am I always so tempted to put a scenario having to do with the park whenever talking about deku) around town I knew shigaraki was nearby  we always had to go out in pairs of 2 in case something happens.

"Hey deku!!" A brunette girl yelled

"Oh hey Ochaco, todoroki, Iida how are you all?" Izuku replied with. I got a suspicious look from who I assumed todoroki was.

"So midoria Who is this" he asked

"It's my sister (y/n)" their eyes seemed to widen at that 'well shit'

"Deku t-hats a villain" was he brunette whom I assumed was ochaco said making me smile.

"Ahh So were on the same page-" I was cut of by the bio-haired boy jumping on me holding me captive on the ground, my eyes widenedmy book was nocked out on my hands and  I couldn't reach it.

"H-hey give me my book" I ask trying to reach it "no" I struggled under him when suddenly all the weight had been taken off me  and I was now it someone's arms with my book in my hands.

"Love, I'm glad we travel in groups" the teens eyes -minus deku's- widens "l-love? Hey why aren't you disintegrating?" The blueish haired one said. I ignored him looking at todoroki's arm part of it was all bloody.

'Shoto todoroki's arm is now healed'

'We are now in my bedroom'

"You were so jealous of todoroki weren't you"

"I have no clue what your talking about"

Dabi

"Shigaraki, shigaraki, shiga-"OH MY LORD IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF" shigaraki was clearly going insane.

"Wanna start a subside cult????" (Please don't take this seriously, I didn't put that there to make fun of people)

"NOoOOoOoOOOOOooo" he yelled banging his head on the table, I was gonna say something else but I was dragged away by touya- err dabi.

"Uggh I wanna mess with him more"

"Then annoy someone else but that was almost flirty" he said looking away.

"Are you jealous??"

"U-uhh no"

"Pfft you so are awww dabi I heart you" I said.
"Who the hell says I heart you??"

Chapter completed.

Word count-999