Someone sees you kissing

I do not own bnha or the picture above

Deku

you and deku we walking through the mall, not. bothering any one.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BRATS" some old guy said screaming from across the balcony.

Not bothering anyone hehehe

Anyway, after a while we decided to go to the park.

"I never understand why nature is so pretty, I mean I can barley straighten my hair and birds poop on her, YET SHE STILL LOOKS PRETTY" I ranted a little and deku just kinda started and laughed along.

"Hey deku you remember what you said when I was sick?"

"Umm no?"

"You said if I drank that medicine you'd kiss me and you never did"

"I-Uhh umm" I walked up to him and kissed him, it took him a few seconds before eventually putting his hands on me waist and kissed me back, me wrapping my arms around his neck.

Now there were some classmates of ours that had watched us kiss each other before so it was no surprise If they saw us kissing.

What we didn't realize was that Aizawa and Shinso were training at the said park...

They apparently had been training and were walking together to take a break surprised when they saw us they were at a loss for words.

Me and Midoriya pulled apart and smiled till we heard.

"OI SHOTA I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HERE" present mic yelled and me and deku froze, our faces flooding with the color red.

We simultaneously turned to look were the noise had come from and we saw Aizawa-sensei And Shinso staring wide eyed.

"Uhh meow?" I said and it kinda broke them out of there trance.

"M-m-Midoriya, (l-l-l/n) I-isn't this a-a p-pleasant s-surprise" Shinso stampeded Aizawa couldn't form any words he was kinda just there staring...

"Midoriya" he spoke "you break her heart, I'll break you"

Bakugo

You and bakugo were the first ones in class, of corse having pleasant normal conversations.

"Sakura was all like 'fuck yo banana strips' and shiro-" I was cut off by a kiss, obviously from bakugo and I kissed him back. The kiss escalated when he trailed his tongue along the bottom of my lip asking for entrance; which I expected. not realizing Aizawa, all might, and Midnight walked in. We were 15 minutes early from when the other students would show up so it was as expected.

"Y-young bakugo, young (l-l/n) what are you doing?" Once I heard all mights voice I pushed bakugo away, both of us in a blushing mess.

"Ohh~that slightly turned me on" midnight said rubbing her legs together.

"B-bakugo and (l-l-l/n) please refrain yourself from" Aizawa couldn't even get out what he was saying.

"So~ how often do you do this kinda thing" midnight giggles.

Shoto

You and shoto were at the movies, actually the movie had just finished.

"(Y/n) don't cry... i bet they didn't mean to drop the fork"

"N-no I'm scared" I said shaking from the thing I just saw, I originally was sad about the fork though, I mean mr. fork didn't do anything."

"Why are you sacred?" He asked concerned, by the way we saw end game.

"I *shivers* saw a vsco girl"

He just rolled his eyes and looked down at me and smiled. grabbing my chin he leaned in for a sweet yet tender kiss, obviously I kissed back.

"Aww that's so cute" me and shoto separate not really embarrassed.

We saw Uraraka and Mina fan girling over us and just sighed.

Denki

You and denki were sitting at the table you would sit at during lunch just having a nice conversation,

"Why are you so good at laser tag"

"Pssshh you could beet me if you tried"

"No I couldn't, I'm jut gonna start betting off me loosing" denki exclaimed making me laugh. I lean in placing one hand on his cheek I kissed him; and he kissed back.

We didn't realize that the 'Bakusquad' was behind us until Mina.

"Awwww that's so cute" me and denki broke apart red flooding our faces.

"Gross if your gonna kiss go somewhere else" bakugo said.

"Well I Heard you were making out with your girlfriend in the classroom" I shot back.

"How did you?!?!!?!??"

"I have my my ways"

Shigaraki

You and Shigaraki were having a nice little picnic in some forest away from peeps.

I was writing something in my book not really caring who was watching.

"What are you writing about?" Shigaraki asked

"My life; it's Pertinent for my survival"

Shigaraki sighed. 'Wait! What if I could.."

I grab my book I use with my quirk and write down 'Shigaraki's quirk longer works on me'

"What was that about" he asked and I smiled and grab his hand "WAIT (Y/N)-" I cut him Of bye kissing him whitch he melts into. we eventually pull away.

"I wrote down 'Shigaraki's quirk doesn't work on me" he smiled and grabs my face kissing me again.

"IS THAT SHIGARAKI GIRL GET AWAY FROM HIM" I turn to see a girl with puffy cheeks and a boy with red and white running up to me I guess the girl with the cheeks yelled that, behind them I see Midoriya walking calmly behind them.

I grab my book and write something down.

"I-I can't use my quirk" The boy yelled

"You seem to have gotten me out of trouble again (y/n)"  I smiled and nodded at Shigaraki's words.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

"Well I was on a date" I said walking up to him giving him a hug

"Sorry kid I've gotta go" I said erasing what I wrote before and teleporting us away.

Dabi

You and dabi were walking in some alley way talking, you had just killed a pro, you know the usual.

"So doll face what do you wanna do now"  I shrugged and grasped his Hand. He twirled me around making me giggle and kissed me, I responded by wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed back.

"Wait is that the villain dabi!!!"some dude with red hair said.

"No way, girl get out of here!!" A boy with the name bakugo said.

Me as dabi pulled apart both of us annoyed that our moment was ruined.

"*Sigh* you bratty kids are always ruining us villains moments like first Shigaraki and now us?"

"Villains don't deserve to have significant others"

"BOI" my eyes glowed a fiery color showing I was using Leo and Capricorn combined.

"All stars far and wide that embody the heavens.." (yes got that from fairy tail) I started chanting dabi backing off and the two getting ready to battle. There was a large light that appeared with a lot of planets but right before the spell thing was cast I canceled it as me and dabi run in the opposite direction.

Chapter completed.