You stick up for them

The picture is not mine.
I do not own bnha all rights go to the amazing creator Kohei Horikoshi.
Warning there may be cussing

Deku

"Oi you damn nerd move out of my way" as you could have probably guessed the "all mighty" bakugo went to push Izu.

"S-Sorry kacchan" (I have no clue if I spelled that right) deku replied scooting out of the way, I'm witch I take his place.

"Look, I quite frankly hate deku so if you don't move I won't hesitate to explode you"

"Apologize" I was slightly ticked of that izuku would just let this slide, well unlike most people I'm not afraid of bakugo.

"What the hell did you say to me!!" He didn't like the way he was being talked to, I could tell it by his tone.

"I won't tell you again apologize now"

"LIKE HELL I'LL DO THAT"

"Fire spreading all around the room it hard to breath" as I sang bakugo seamed to lack enough air and was inhaling trying to get more air in his lungs.

"Apologize" he nodded rapidly not being able to take not having air anymore.

"* cough cough* s-Sorry deku *cough cough*" bakugo said still getting used to the feeling of having air in his lungs back.

"I except your apology" the class looked star struck someone, a girl for that fact had stud up to him.

"Let go izuku"

"Hai"

Bakugo

"Oh it's that supper loud kid from the sports festival heh he'd be a perfect villain" there were numerous whispers coming from the people around us, I could tell by bakugo's body language that he was clearly upset about it. Witch in return got me pissed off.

'I swear to lord cheesus all mighty if I hear one more comment'

"Yea it's not like he could actually become a hero" I stoped in my place making bakugo stop and give me a puzzled look.

"OI!! WHO THE HELL KEEPS MAKING THOSE STUPID COMMENTS?!?!"

"Heh little girl I'm a pro hero I know what I'm talking  about, this man could never become a hero, and to what he did to that poor girl at the festival? No way" a guy in a ugly ass costume said.

"Your a pro??? Heheh don't make me laugh, a pro hero would support an upcoming hero not discourage them. If you are a pro you've probably only ever seen those villains who steel things and have, yes an explosive personality. But I've seen actual villains, like shigaraki; the guy from the USJ he did not have an explosive personality, though he did have a bad attitude." I paused taking a deep breath than continuing " and that 'poor' girl is strong the fact that he didn't just blow her out of the area proves he thought she was strong, witch she is. All in all your attitude doesn't decide wether your a hero or a villain unless your endeavor he's an exception, it's your will to save people witch katsuki has, he has the faith and determination that makes him strive for saving people, that's why I believe he can come out on top, YOU on the other hand disgust me, you are the exact opposite of what a hero should be." I turn towards bakugo to see he had tears in his eyes from what I had said.

I smiled and dragged him away from all the people who had watched me exploded ( pun intended) on the 'hero'.

Once away from the site bakugo wrapped his arms around me "thank you"

"Any time"

Shoto

I nocked on shoto's door only to find a bandaged up shoto standing there and gasped.