twelve

THIRD PERSON

"FUCK YOU SCHOOL!" Jiyun yelled out as the highschool group ran out of the school.

"Jiyun we have to go back in three weeks."

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Yeji said as they reached the end of school property.

"My mom wants be to babysit my cousin but if I have plans I don't. Can I come over to your house?" Hyunjin asked Jiyun.

"Uh, sure. Chan should be back soon but I can't stay for two long."

"I'm coming." Yeji said, wrapping an arm around Jiyun's waist.

Jiyun sighed.

"You know what, everyone can come over. I'll text the oldies. Just don't go through my stuff please." Jiyun said as the rest of the group cheered.

a little while later

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Chan yelled as he stepped into his apartment to see the high schoolers sprawled out everywhere.

"Relax Chris. I invited them over while I pack."

"Hold up. Where are you going?" Jisung asked.

"The International Fetus House. It's for the baddies and fetuses at heart. Chan you're driving me." Minji said.

Chan eyes widened.

"But-"

"Oh my god stop being such a pussy, you guys dated when you were 14." The room erupted in snickers and laughter.

"I'm sorry fucking WHAT?" Hyunjin said through stifled laughter.

"When Chan was 14, he dated my childhood best friend. He's really awkward around her but I'm still tight with her. He also is childhood best friends with her current boyfriend. They're kinda salty I've got plans with you guys the most of break, so I'm staying at their house for the next five days before we leave. My clothes are still there and I steal Jaems clothes most of time, so I'm mostly packing for our trip." Minji explained before dashing off and returning with a bunch of hoodies.

"You dated an 11 year old when you were fourteen?"

"Damm kinda pressed."

"Who's Jaems?"

"Why are your clothes still there after five years?"

"Yes. Still love you, full homo. Jaems is my lowkey bf, his name is Jaemin. I stopped growing and kinda live there half of the time."

"You have a BOYFRIEND?"

"I STILL DON'T APPROVE OF YOU DATING NA FREAKING JAEMIN."

"SHUT UP YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS HE GOT MORE
GIRLS ON THE PLAYGROUND."

"STOP YELLING." Woojin said loudly.

"Minji, explain."

"So he's not my boyfriend, he's just my eternal hoe. We also have a pact if we're not with anyone at 35 we'd marry each other." I said as I slammed my suitcase shut.

"Damm."

"Why don't I see them at school?" Felix asked.

"They don't go to Crown High with us. They all go to Dream High, besides Minghoe because he's a gross college student."

"Hey!" Minho said, narrowing his eyes.

"Sorry babe, but Minghoe is my idiot not-brother Mingi."

"Hold up. Na Jaemin?" Seungmin asked.

Minji nodded before throwing her backpack on and whipping out her phone. She pulled up a folder titled 'my baby 💕'

"Yeah. This is what he looks like."

"You're ETERNALLY HOEING IT UP WITH AN INSTAGRAM MODEL AND LIKE, THE MOST POPULAR GUY AT DREAM HIGH!?!?" Jeongin screamed

"Uh, yeah."

"BITCH-"

The screaming was cut off by the door bell. Woojin opened it, and a girl stepped in.

"MOM!" Jiyun cheered running over to Lia.

Chan froze, as Lia and Jiyun hugged tightly.

"BYE!" Jiyun called, grabbing her keys before running out the door with Lia.

"Who was that?" Changbin asked.

"That was Choi Lia. She's Jiyun's childhood best friend." Chan said slowly.

"Damm, might hit up your ex. She's cute."

"SHUT UP!!!"

another timeskip later

"BABY!"

Jiyun dropped her bag just in time as Jaemin came hurtling towards her at 2937392828292 km/h. Jiyun jumped as he reached, skillfully timing it so he hooked his arms her legs and he was carrying her.

"Oh, my bitchass not-sister is here." Mingi said, poking his head out of the kitchen.

"Fuck you too, not-brother." Jiyun said, flipping him off as she poked Jaemin's nose as he set her down.

"Jiyun!" Jeno said, coming over and giving her a hug.

"Hi JenJen!" Jiyun cooed at Jeno.

"Wow ya'll are really fucking whipped." Donghyuk said as he came down the stairs.

"Shut up and give me a hug Dongfuck." Jiyun said.

Donghyuk rolled his eyes, before coming over and giving his friend a quick hug.

"Where's Soobin?" Jiyun asked as she played with Jaemin's fingers.

"He's at practice with his dance crew."

"Gasp little babeuwu Soobin is in a dance crew?"

"Did you just gasp at me."

"Ji come and cuddle with me!" Jaemin cheered, dragging Jiyun towards his (and lowkey her's) room.

Jiyun simply smiled.

It felt good to be at the closest thing to home.